Chapter 64

The little assistant stood there and didn't go over. The strong learning atmosphere made him dare not go over and disturb him. He watched for a while and went back.

    "That little sir, otherwise you can eat your meal first and then study. It's twelve o'clock. If Mr. Fu finds out later, he has to say mine." The secretary's sister glanced at the time and thought about Fu Cheng. Yue just told him that she would take Shen Yuyuan to dinner.

    "Well, what about him, don't you eat?" Shen Yuyuan put down his pen, held his chin and looked up at the secretary's sister. From that angle, he was childish.

    "Mr. Fu, Mr. Fu usually doesn't eat lunch so early for a meeting. He has to wait until the meeting is over. There should be a while." The secretary's sister glanced at the time. According to the usual time, there should be at least one hour left. To end.

    "Okay, I'll bring him some back after I eat.".Shen Yuyuan stood up and jumped like a child and went out. The secretary's sister hurriedly took her mobile phone and wallet and followed out.

    "I want to go too."

    "I also."

    "I don't want to eat company meals."

    "I didn't want to eat it all of a sudden."

    Several people were going to eat in the cafeteria on the second floor, but when they saw the woman, they took away their CEO Fu's omega.

    They also want to go with them, why didn't they get the chance to go to the office just now! Regret dead! Such a good opportunity to accompany the little omega.

.Generally, such good-looking omegas will not appear in their company or this social class. They are all spoiled by alphas, or are stars in the entertainment industry. In reality, beautiful and exquisite omegas are rarely seen everywhere. , Let alone come to their company, who wants to put their own omega in the company.

    Fu Chengyue was in the conference room for a meeting, his face was already very bad. The planning department had disappointed him enough before, but now he is even more disappointed. Fu Chengyue now doesn't know whether to laugh or what to say.

    "I don't know if your entire department is not working well, or you are not working well alone. When all the departments were promoted, you actually went down, and you lost a big order."

.The more Fu Cheng laughed, the atmosphere in the meeting room was frozen, no one dared to speak now, isn't it just to meet Fu Cheng Yuehuo's head when talking now?

    "Ms. Fu, it was my fault. I didn't lead the whole department well." The planning director looked ashamed. It is true that their department did the worst this quarter, and they also messed up the documents passed down. The file also has errors.

    I don't know why, such a small mistake shouldn't happen. The employees are all trained and he has read the documents, but they make mistakes after passing them down. Such low-level mistakes really shouldn't be made.

    "I don't want to say anything else. You should take responsibility for the mistakes in the documents, and your salary will be deducted from your department." Fu Chengyue had already decided what to say next, and the planning director did not dare to say it. what.

.The mistake was caught on the spot, and he couldn't explain it even if he wanted to.

    "Yes." The minister sighed, and it was difficult to explain to his subordinates that the deduction of wages was really terrible.