Prologue

Vera Carter
Vera Carter is a 21-year-old Dutch girl. She is a third year building engineering student. Vera and Lynn are best friends through their moms. They have been best friends since they were teenagers.

Vera and her family always go on luxurious trips, like wintersports. Vera was 2 years old when she first learned how to ski and was 9 when she learned how to snowboard. Vera loves to teach friends both skiing and snowboarding. The last time she went on a ski holiday was when when she was 18 years old.

Vera has never had a boyfriend, it was just was never the right time. She needed to prioritize herself first before she could be handling taking care of someone else. 

Lyndsey Anderson
Lynn is a 22-year-old, Dutch, fourth year Health Science student. Her full name is Lyndsey, but she hates being called that way. That is why everyone, even herself, calls her Lynn.Vera is her best friend since they were born. They are totally different, but even stronger together. Lynn doesn't like to go on expensive trips, like Vera does. Go out camping is just perfect for her. She has been on a ski trip once at six years old. After that she never went again.

After a hard year, she decides to do things different after here breakup. She wants to get to know her self again, since she lost herself in her last relationship. And this trip will be the first step to that goal.

The girls are on their ski trip in Kirchberg, Austria. Vera came there for as long as she can remember, and since that time she stays in the Kroneck Hotel. The working staff feels like family to her. Vera takes Lynn on her first ski holiday ever.

Max Verstappen
24-year-old, Dutch, Formula one driver, Driving for Red Bull Racing Honda. Max is Living in Monaco since he was 18 years old. Max is known about his 'anger issues' and his love for racing. Besides his passion for Formula one, Max is also known as someone who takes care of his family and friends.Max's best friends are Daniel Ricciardo, Lando Norris and Pierre Gasly. Last season Max won the Formula one World Championship. He is the first Dutchman who has ever achieved this! Everyone is so proud of him, al the effort he put in his career finally got him to the place he was meant to be. After an emotional season Max is going on a deserved vacation with Lando. They both need some time off the track.

Lando Norris
22-year-old, British Belgian, Formula one driver, driving for McLaren F1-team. Next year he will be moving to Monaco, where Max Verstappen, Daniel Ricciardo, and Charles Leclerc live as well. Lando is known for his funny and childish behaviour, and the selflessness and love he has for the people close to him. His best friends are Carlos Sainz Jr., Max Verstappen, and Max Fewtrell. Lando loves to golf and stream off track. Even though he sucks at playing golf, he is still trying to beat Carlos. Last season Lando became a real competitor for the podiums and achieved a 1-2 podium for the team. The first 1-2 in many years for the team. Although Lando became second, he is sure he will be granted a Grand Prix-win next season. After the 2021 season Lando is getting himself ready for his fourth Formula one seasons. But in the winter break he will be going on winter sports for the first time in his life. Max V. will accompany him, he will teach Lando all he has to know about skiing and snowboarding.

The boys will be going to Kirchberg, Austria. Max has been there many times since he was a little boy and has a lot of good memories there. He will take Lando on his first ski holiday ever.