Chapter Seventy-two - Fooled

Lynn

When we're done with breakfast Max, and I walk a bit through Monaco before going back to his apartment. I still can't believe he brought us here after we were forbidden to have contact for 3 months. When we get back into the apartment it is really quiet. "Do you think they are still asleep?" I ask Max. "No Lando wakes up early most of the times" he tells me. Even though we think they're already awake we're quiet while walking into the living room. I look around and see Lando and Vera on the couch in each other's arms sleeping. "I think he was tired" I say to Max while pointing at the cute couple. He smiles and we walk to the kitchen so they can rest a bit. I get something to drink for Max and me and I take my phone to look at Instagram for a bit. I was really invested in my phone that I didn't notice Max getting up and walking behind me until he put his arms around me waist from behind. "I'm really happy you're here" he whispers in my ear, and I feel a shiver going down my spine. "I'm really happy to be here with you and that you organized this" I tell him while turning around and putting my arms around his neck. I do have to go for in half an hour for an appointment but the rest of the time I will be all yours, I promise" he says to me. I nod and pull him into a hug. I really missed this the time we were apart from each other. "I should wake up Lando and Veer so we can go do something" I say to Max, and he let's go of me.

Vera

I wake up because someone is touching my shoulder. I look up and see Lynn smiling at me. "Want to do something, Max has to go for a while?" I nod and look at Lando who is still sleeping. Lynn walks back to Max while I keep looking at Lando for a few minutes. "Who is staring now?" I hear him say after a few minutes and I feel myself getting red. "I thought you were asleep" I respond to him. "No, I woke up when Lynn and Max came back" he tells me. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask him. "Because you were asleep, and I wanted you to rest after last night" I smile and give him a tight hug. "I should go get ready" I tell him while getting up. "Want me to come along?" he asks me, and I can't be happier right now. I nod and walk to the bedroom. I get changed and when I'm done I walk to Lynn and Max. "Heyy, Lando will tag along if you don't mind?" I say to Lynn. "It's fine, shall we go?" "He is getting changed now, after that we can go" I tell her, and she nods.

Max

I'm happy Lando will go with the girls so he can distract them while I get everything ready for the date with Lynn. "Ready to go?" I hear Lando say while walking into the kitchen. The girls get up and get their bags leaving Lando and me alone for a bit. "Thank you for doing this, I'll text you when I'm done with preparing everything?" I say to him, and he nods and walks off to the girls. I walk to Lynn and give her a kiss on her cheek before she leaves with Vera and Lando. I wait about ten minutes before I start to get everything ready, so I know they are gone. I get a few blankets, a few pillows, my music box, and some lights. I get everything in my car and drive to a place just outside of the city. I put up the lights, lay down the blankets and pillows and get everything ready for the campfire. After everything is done here I drive back to my apartment. I prepare some food and drinks and get everything ready in my car so we can leave as soon as Lando, Vera and Lynn are home. I take two of my sweaters to because I don't know how long we will be there and if it will get cold. When I know everything is prepared I text Lando so he knows he can come back.

Lynn

While walking through the city Lando shows some pretty nice spots. We walk through the harbor, some cute streets with shops and along the coast. After a few hours Lando asks if we want to go back since he was getting tired. Vera and I both say yes and Lando leads the way back to Max' apartment. It takes us about half an hour before we are back. I see Max' car so I know he is home too and that makes me really happy, because I really want to see him again even though it has only been 5 hours since I last saw him.

We get back inside, and I see Max sitting on the couch. As soon as he sees us he gets up and pulls me into a hug. "I have a surprise for you" he whispers in my ear. I look confused at him, and he takes my hand. "Have fun" I hear Lando, and Vera say and it makes me even more confused. Max guides me to his car and we get in. "Where are we going?" I ask Max but he doesn't respond and just places his hand on my thigh. We drive for about 30 minutes until we are just outside of the city and stop. We're in the middle of nowhere so I really don't know what is going on. I decide to just let everything happened and not think about anything. We get out of the car and Max puts one of his hands in front of my eyes and the other one on my arm to guide me.