Chapter Ninety-nine - Lights out and away we go!

Max

The alarm goes off. It is around 8am. As soon as I can, I put the alarm off and put my arm back around her. I give Lynn a little good morning kiss to make up for that ignoring sound of the alarm.

Lynn and I fell asleep in the same bed. We longed for each other, so we decided to sleep together in one of the single beds. It was cozy, but we made it work.

I wake up just as we fell asleep, I as the big spoon and Lynn as the little spoon. My arm is around her waist, so I was able to keep her close to me the entire night.

After snoozing for around twenty minutes, I get out of bed to take a shower. "Where are you going?" Lynn mumbles. "I am going to take a shower" I reply as I take some clean clothes out of my bag.

"Wait for me, I will join you" she says softly. I wait for her at the door, within a few minutes she has everything she needs. I walk to the stairs, as Lynn calls for me. "Aren't the showers at the same level?"

"They are, but there are some bigger showers upstairs and they are a little more private than they are here" I explain to her, with a little smirk. She smiles, grabs my hand, and we take the stairs to the upper level.

We walk into the upstairs bathroom and get out of our PJs. As soon as we are naked, we turn on the shower. This is the only bathroom with walls and a lock on all the doors. We lock the entrée door, so no one is able to enter.

Lynn walks up to me and kiss me. We slowly walk back to the shower, which has run hot. I start kissing her cheek, neck, collarbone, and back up. My hands are around her waist, to push her more closely. My right hand starts moving down to grab her right buttock. I squeeze and Lynn smiles.

"Where are your manners, Mr. Verstappen?" she says. "I left them at home" I answer. We deepen the kiss even more and our tongues has found each other again.

I grab her tighter but loosen the kiss. I look at her and say: "Do you know how lucky I am to have you?"

Lynn starts to get shy and avoid eye contact. I place my thumb on her chin and pushes her head up. She takes a deep breath, "You know I am the lucky one right?" she says with a smile.

I give her a quick kiss and grab some of the shampoo to help her clean her hair. Once I am done with cleaning her, she starts to clean me.

How fast things have gone. We are so comfortable with each other, and we are not even together for a week, officially.

Once we are done showering, we dry our selves and get dressed. Lynn put on some make-up to finish her look and we go back down stair. We walk into the dining room, and everyone is already eating.

"Good morning" we both say and take a seat on the table and make our breakfast.

Lynn

"How did everyone sleep last night?" I ask the group. There are some short answers, everything seems a bit uncomfortable, or nobody is much of a morning person. I go for the second option.

Around 9.30am, we are cleaning the table and start getting our things to leave for the next activity. We needed to wear a sporty and comfy outfit, which is not to warm and not to cold. I put on a sport legging with a shirt and some sneakers. I take a sweater with me; in case I get cold.

We all get in multiple cars and drive towards the location. Sophie told us it is around a thirty-minute drive. All the parents are driving, so we didn't have to put the address in the navigation. This way we didn't know where we were going.

We drive on a route, through the forest. I have no idea where we are heading. The road is narrow and there are some sharp turns. I hold my breath in case we meet an oncoming car.