Chapter Ninety-eight - Escape!

Lynn
Everyone got a room at the ground floor, so the floor upstairs will not be touched. Max and I claimed one of the rooms in the back of the floor, with Lando and Vera. And the rest choose what was left. Lando's sister wanted to be near their brother, so they choose the room besides them. Lando's parents wanted to be close to their daughters, so they packed their things at the room besides me and Max.

 Lando's parents wanted to be close to their daughters, so they packed their things at the room besides me and Max

The rooms are quite simple. There are four bunkbeds in each room. It is not the most charming think, but we will make it work for the weekend. We make our beds up, so we don't have to do that once we get back from dinner.

Around four we got our selves ready for dinner. We decide to walk back to the city, it will be around thirty minutes. We wanted to see as much as possible while we are here and as I have heard; we will do a lot in a short amount of time. At 5pm we start walking to the center, there has been a reservation made for 7pm, so before dinner we could split up for a bit and meet later at the restaurant.

After wandering around for one and a half hour we meet at The Jane. Everyone has been meeting up in front, Max and I are the last one, before the group is complete. We follow the waiter to our table and take our seats.

He hands out the menu and order some drinks. When the drinks were brought, we ordered our main courses. We didn't have time for a three-course dinner, we have another appointment somewhere around nine.

Vera
Lando and I ordered some steak with salad and fries. I think I have never had a steak like that, I was just so juicy and tasteful. I will certainly be coming back here again!

Around 8.30pm Jos paid the bill and we left the restaurant. We wonder around the city for like fifteen minutes before entering a building. There are no signs on the outside of what is in there. '

We go inside and there is someone waiting for us. "Welcome to Hotel 13, follow me please" says the man in a piccolo suit.

We follow him through the hallway where he opens a door. After everyone is on the other side, he closes the door and lock it. Okay weirddd....

He walks further and opens a room on the right side. "Lando and Vera, please enter" he says, and we follow his orders. When we are inside the door closes. "What are we supposed to do?" I ask him. He shrugs.

We inspect the room we are put in; at first sight it looks like a normal hotel room. But when you look more closely, there are some boxes, puzzles, and letters around the room. "Escape room?" he asks. "You are right. But don't touch anything yet. We will wait for five more minutes!"

Lynn
The man locked up Lando and Vera. Max and I looked at each other and the man walks a little further. This time he stops and open up a room on the left sight, "Max and Lynn, please enter" he says, and we do what he says. And again, once we are inside he lock the door behind us. "Are we extras in a movie or something?" I say to Max. He doesn't respond, but look around in the room we are in. He starts touching some boxes on the desks and inspect the letters which are taped on the wall.