Chapter Thirty-eight - Sleep well

Lynn

When we arrived in our room, we did just have to much energy left to go sleep right away. We looked at all the photos that has been made tonight. "VEER! NO WAY!" I say as I see the picture of Max and me kissing.

"Sorry, I just couldn't myself to bear it. You two are just so adorable! Eventually you will thank me for capturing this moment" Vera says.

"You are probably right. It was kind of a special moment though" I say. "Oh, tell me!" Vera replied enthusiastic. "We kind of talked about us being exclusive for one another" I say shyly. "Oh my, that is amazing! Maybe a little fast, but who am I to say anything about it?!" Vera says.

"Good you noticed. You are the one who slept with a half-naked boy on their first real date" I joked.

"Factss!" she says as we start to burst out in laughter.

Ten minutes after we got home I receive a text of Max:

Max: "We are back home. I enjoyed tonight! Good night my dear. X "

Lynn: "Good to hear! I had an amazing time as well. Sleep well!"

Vera

I finally got to check my phone after the whole day. I scroll down the missed messages, the few I received. When I open Instagram I see the Instagram post I wanted to share yesterday. "Girl, shall we post a few pictures of the last few days on Instagram? I wanted to do it yesterday, but I never posted it" I say to Lynn.

"Yeah! Okay let me see those pictures again" she replied.

We selected ten photos we wanted to share: 1) a selfie of me and Lynn on our way to Austria. 2) a selfie of Lynn and I when we arrive the first time on the slopes. 3) The first picture at the après ski of the four of us. 4) picture of the place Lando and I went after the lunch yesterday. 5) The place where Lynn and Max went after the lunch yesterday. 6) The selfie of the four of us tonight 7) a selfie of Max and Lando 8) a picture of Lando and I when he catches me, before we fell. 9) the picture I took of Max and Lynn when they were in 'their moment'. 10) and a crazy selfie of the four of us.

We decide to use the same caption as I wanted to use two days ago: "Life is short, time is fast, no replay, no rewind, so enjoy every moment as it comes".

I tagged Lynn in all the pictures as we didn't have the Instagram of Max and Lando. After I pushed on share, we decide to turn of our phones and get ready for bed.

"Goodnight, Lynn". "Goodnight, Veer".

-------------------------------------------------------

Max

When we got home I texted Lynn immediately, otherwise I know I would forget it. I sit down on the couch to let everything sink in. Lynn and I both spoke out our feelings for each other. Or I hope we did. We decided to be exclusive for each other. It has been only 48 hours since we first met. Crazy! But this feels right, I don't think I ever been more sure of anything than the connection I have with Lynn. She makes me happy.

"Hey dude, what are you thinking about? Shouldn't we go to bed? I heat Lando say.

"I was just thinking about tonight. Lynn and I kind off decided we are exclusive...." I say as Lando interrupted my sentence. "WOW MATE! That is amazing! I'm so happy for you, hopefully everything will work out when you tell her the truth about us" Lando says.

"I don't know how she will react to the fact I'm a Formula one driver. I don't want to mess up her life as she is graduating this year" I say to Lando. "I'm sure it will be fine. If her feelings she has for you will grow, and it will, then she will understand. It won't be easy, but you will handle this when that time comes" Lando replied.

Lando

"Thanks mate, this is just what I needed" Max says to me as he gives me a man hug. "Let's go to bed, it has been a long day" I say to him. We walk out of the living room to both our bedrooms. "Goodnight, don't keep up worrying okay?" I say to Max. "Goodnight, I will try. See you in the morning". I get undressed and let myself fall on my bed. I take my phone to text Vera goodnight, but just before I can send the message I get a call from Charlotte. "What is it that can't wait for tomorrow?" I ask myself