Chapter Seventy-six - Fuck them all!

Lynn

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" that question keeps playing in my head when I left Max. I started to panic after the sweet words Max was saying. The feelings I have for him, are genuine and real and I want to be his, but after this brief time and making thinks already official, it just scares me. Especially after my last breakup, I just won't get through this heartache again.

After walking for ten minutes, I decided to call Vera. I want to get her opinion about this. I ring her and after not even two seconds she picks up the phone.

Vera: "Hey, is something wrong??"

Lynn: "I am not sure; I need your opinion about something."

Vera: "Tell me girl!"

Lynn: "Max just asks me if I want to be his girlfriend...."

Vera: "OMG, you are kidding? What did you say?"

Lynn: "I just ran off. I panicked and I need your advice on this."

Vera: "Why did you panic? What are your doubts?"

Lynn: "It is all going so fast, and I don't want to be hurt, just like last time.."

Vera: "Okay listen to me. I have never seen you this happy with someone and I don't know Max very well, but it seems like he feels the same when he is around you. It already looked like you have been a couple for a while, so just go for it! And I know you too well, to say you last relationship wasn't as genuine as Max. if it feels right, it will not change when you make things official....."

Lynn: "But the agreement...."

Vera: "Fuck that agreement!! Just pretend nothing is going on. I am sure Max, Lando and GP will do everything to hide it all while you two both find a way to make things work and I will help too."

Lynn: "You are right! Let's fuck them all. I know this is what I wanted since I laid eyes on him. The only problem now is, I have no idea where I am."

Vera: "You are kidding?! You have to call Max. He knows a way to find you. Don't be scared, be with him! I will hang up, so you can make amends. And when you get home, I want all the details about tonight!"

Lynn: "Sure thing! You will see mee soon. Have a good night! And thanks a lot, you are the best!"

Vera: "You know I will always be here for you. Get your man!"

I hang up the phone and I call Max immediately. It takes some time before he picks up the phone. "Hey you..." he starts the conversation.

Max

It's been twenty minutes since Lynn left. I am not sure if I something wrong. My phone lights up and I see she is calling me. I take some deep breathes before in answer it. "Hey you.." I start saying.

Lynn: "Hi....... I am so sorry for taking off. I was surprised by you question. But I have a problem, I have been trying to find my way back to you and I got lost. I need you to help me find my way back, so we can talk."

My heart stopped beating for a minute. She wants to talk; she will say no and leave. Leave Monaco and leave me. My nerves are getting control over, but I need her to come back to me. "Are you still there" she says over the phone.

Max: "Yeah sorry, I just was thinking about a way to find you. As you still have cell reception, can you send me your live location? I will be headed your way. So, stay where you are, I will be there as soon as I can."

Lynn: "Okay, I will send you it right now. can you please stay on the phone while you are heading to me? I am scared."

Max: "Of course dear. It says it is around 20 minutes walking form my direction. Don't move, I will be there soon."

I get all the thinks form the ground, stop it in a bag and walk to the car. I open the trunk and close it once everything is in there. "What are you doing? Why are you getting in your car?" I hear her say a little panicked as I start the engine. I ignore her question and turn the car around.