Chapter Five - The after talk

Vera

"Oh, my lord, they were so good looking!!" I shouted when we left the lunchroom. "I have never seen boys that handsome and adorable at the same time!" I added to it, but a little bit softer because a lot of people were looking at us.
I have never felt something like this, even though I don't even know who they are. I know this wasn't supposed to happen on our trip, but I need to know who that boy is.
That he thought we were German and tried to say something in German was cute. I hope I will see him again soon! But right now, we must enjoy the rest of the afternoon and I must learn Lynn a bit more so she can go down every slope at the end of the holiday.

Lynn

I know Vera very well; she is in love already. I can imagine that boy is just her type. I hope this will not ruin our trip, as this is supposed to be a fresh start for both of us!

"Hé, let me remind you about what the purpose was for this trip. No boys!" I said to Vera. "I know, I know. But have you seen them? They are just perfect! She answered.

She is kind of right. The older boy was pretty much my type as well. But I don't know. I don't think I can handle dating or even talking to a boy for that matter. It just reminds me of what I have lost.

"Promise me, if we see them again, it will just be for fun. Nothing serious!" I said to Veer. She nods and give me a hug. "Thank you, it will be great!". I'm not sure, but that is a problem for later. But first we need to survive getting down the slopes again.

‐---------------------------------------------------------------------

Max

"Do you really think they didn't know us?" I asked Lando when the girls were gone. "Because they we're looking at is a lot." I see Lando looking weird at me. "They were?" He asked completely surprised with what I just said. "Yes, your dumbass, didn't you notice it?" I already knew it was a stupid question to ask him when I said it because he never notices things like this. "No, maybe they just thought we looked cute" he says smirkingly and immediately starts laughing. When were done with eating we go to our boards. "Ready again?" Lando asked me. I really was done with today since I didn't see any progress with him. "You know what, I'm done with today, let's go down to the après ski bar and just start drinking beer. I need that." Lando nods and we get down. It still takes 10 times the time of what it would normally be because, he falls basically every time he gets up.

Lando

I just kept thinking about the girl who sat beside me. She had good taste in food, that is one thing I'm sure of. I still feel a little embarrassed, I just should have asked her that question in English. Now I just made myself look like a dumbass.

When Max told me he was done for the day, I felt a little sad. I had the feeling I started getting control over the board. But apparently, I wasn't, maybe it was a mistake to go with Max. But since we are here, we should make the best of the situation.

I tried my best to get us down as fast as I can. But after those harsh words of Max, it just doesn't go the way I imagined it. I felt tears rolling on my cheeks. It frustrates me, I felt like a sore loser. After some time, we hit the bar. Just what I need, a cold beer!