Chapter Sixty- We are going!

Lando

I'm at the MTC as I see a missing call of Max. I have trained for the last two hours, so I am still a little out of breath. I walk to my room/office as I grab one of the towels out of the cabinet. I removed the sweat on my forehead and drink some water to keep myself hydrated. After ten minutes I have my breathing under control and decide to call Max. "Hey mate, what's up? I saw you have called me" I say as Max picks up the phone immediately.

Max: "Hi Lands, I called because you need to pack for Monaco! Lynn's father will be helping us!"

Lando: "No way?! How did you do it?"

Max: "I looked Lynn up on Facebook and her father was tagged in one of her photos. So, I send him a message. He just replied!"

I can't believe it. It was just too easy. There isn't a better way to celebrate Christmas, knowing I will see Vera very soon. Only the thoughts of it makes me smile.

Lando: "My god, how easy. I can't wait till we see the girls again. How are you holding up by the way?"

Max: "I'm fine, I miss her, and I feel bad about what has happened. I'm glad we went through this together."

Lando: "I know mate me too! Yesterday was a good day, with the four of us. It was good to laugh a bit after everything we have experienced. Mostly you and Lynn after the meeting with Christian."

Max: "Just don't talk about this okay? I will be dealing with Christian after the winter break. That was what I wanted to say. I talk to you after Christmas, just enjoy the time with your family and don't forget to plan a nice date for Vera. I have already something in mind for me and Lynn and no, I will not be sharing any details."

Lando: "Thanks mate, enjoy your Christmas too. And I was already thinking about something myself, but thanks for the reminder. I see you soon! Bye!"

Max: "Bye Lands!"

As I hang up the phone a start to grab my laptop. Original date ideas Monaco I type in the search bar. Max just knows me too well; I always forget these kinds of things. I more of a spontaneous person, but this date needs to be perfect and romantic.

The first thing that pops up is to eat a Michelin-starred meal. But that isn't an option, it will be too much so soon. Opera isn't something she would like either. "Watching the sunset is always a beautiful idea, but I need to combine it with something. Maybe a ride in an air balloon? Yes that is what we will do! And I will book an undisclosed location and private chef to cook for us. That sounds like the perfect date!" I say to myself.

The next thing is I have to book the location, decoration, and the most important, the chef. I have a few connections in Monaco, so this won't be a problem to accomplish. "Maybe I have to get her a small gift as well. Just a small gesture" I say to myself as I type small date gifts for girls in the search bar. Not even two minutes after pressing enter, my eyes fall on a bracelet with a small snowflake. "This is just perfect" I whisper. It is the perfect gift, and it symbolizes how we met. I order the bracelet and the web shop says it will be arriving the next day. "Is there anything that will go wrong?" I ask myself. As I close my laptop, I grab all my things to go home and take a nice shower.

After a twenty-minute ride I arrive at my house and see Max F. is back home as well. We greet each other as I walk upstairs to my bedroom. Fifteen minutes later I walk back downstairs and take place on the couch. A few seconds later Max walks to me and sit down as well. "Mate, did you stay out of trouble today?" Max says as he is teasing me. I tell him about my day at the MCT, which is not quite different compared to my other days at the MCT. I also tell him about the trip to Monaco but left out a few details. I don't want to be bothered with stupid calls from him during our stay.

Just to relax a bit I decide to go stream on Twitch, since it has been a while. I asked Max F. if he wants to join me. We play the Formula One 2021 game. As we are racing, people are asking a lot of questions about Vera and me, and Max and Lynn. But I ignore them. The statements the teams have put out has to be enough for now.