Chapter Thirty-four - NO WAY!!

Vera

"So, tell me everything that happened with Lando last night!" Lynn asks me as we just got back into our room. "Uhmm.... Where do I start? Yeah right, after lunch I started to teach Lando. I didn't have a snowboard yet, so I tried my best with the things we got. He didn't do that bad but was still struggling. So, I took him to the practice area to teach him some techniques. It was getting better and then he fell and took me with him. So, he fell on top of me" I told Lynn.

"And what??" she asks impatiently. "Nothing really, we stood up and we picked up where we left of" I replied. It wasn't really what happened, in my eyes. But I didn't want to make it bigger than it was.

"After we got down, I asked Lando if he wanted to go for a walk. We walked to a beautiful place where I always used to come when I was a little kid. We sat down and talked about our lives and stuff. He saw that I was kind of lost in my thoughts, so he asked I was alright. I told him that this place brought up a lot of memories. Then he gave me a hug, and it felt so good" I say as I was getting red. "I knew you liked him! I made the good choice by setting you two both up for a date!" Lynn says as she put on a big smile.

"You always know me better than I know myself. So, I'm not surprised!" I say as we both laughed.

"We sat over there for some time in silence, but it wasn't awkward at all. He put his arms around me and pushed me closer to him. He wanted to give me a kiss on my cheek, but I turned my head on that moment. So, he gives me a kiss on my mouth" I told Lynn.

"NO WAY!! YOU GOT YOUR FIRST KISS!! How was it????" Lynn responded very enthusiastic.

I felt my head turning red, "It felt right, I've been waiting for so long. But this was just perfect!" I responded.

"I'm so happy for you, hopefully this will turn out in something more!" she says. "I hope so too! But then you texted me that you were staying at Max' for dinner. So, it was just perfect timing. We got some take away pizza and went to our room. We talked and listened to music. After some time, I got really tired, so I suggested that he could stay as it was already late. I assumed that you would have stayed with Max, and I was right. So Lando stayed and wanted to sleep on the couch. I thought that was radicicolous. So, when I got changed he had built a pillow wall in the middle of the bed. I thought I was really cute; he respects my boundaries. As Lando had no stuff with him, he had to sleep in his boxer. He asks if I didn't mind. But God, he has an amazing body! Like he works out a lot or something" I told Lynn as I feel the jitters in my stomach. "And then we slept, until he got a bad dream. And the rest you know" I added.

Lynn

"Girl, that sounds like the perfect first date! It makes me feel really happy to see you like this!" I say as Vera ended her story. "So how was your night? I want to know everything as well of course!" Vera asks me.

"Okay, here we go. After the lunch Max and I went for a walk. I needed to get something of my chest, I needed to tell Max about my insecurity and about something bad happening every time I start to get happy. So, Max took me to a place he used to come to get his mind straight. It was a beautiful place, with a nice view over the mountains. When we arrived we sat down on a bench and talked about what was going on in my mind. He was so sweet and understanding and told me he would do anything to keep the bad happenings away. We sat down for some time, he put his arms around me and looked at the view together. After some time, it was getting cold and decided to go for a walk to another place Max wanted to show me.

We walked for twenty minutes, and out of nowhere he stood still. He wanted to blindfold me, I thought it was weird, but I trusted him. I heard we were entering a building and got into an elevator. Max opened a door, and I got a little scared. I felt him behind me and me though I gave him the wrong impression. Eventually he took off the blindfold and I stared at the amazing view right of Max' apartment. It was just breathtaking. He made me something to drink and we sat down on the couch. That is when I texted you. We ordered pizza as well and watched a Christmas movie. When the food came, we talked about my studies and what I would like to do after it. We also talked about our families. His family is very important to him, which I think is sweet. It even made him emotional while we talked about it. I comforted him. We had a moment of comfort as we kissed....." I say as I could not have ended my sentence.

"NO WAYY! YOU KISSED MAX?!" Vera interrupted me.

"Yeah we did! It felt right. After that moment we decided to watch another movie. I lay down on Max' lap. But apparently we both fell asleep. Max woke up around 3am I guess. He carried me to his room and gave me one of his shirts. So, I stayed in his room and he in Lando's. When I woke up Max had made breakfast. It was very lovely. After breakfast I decided to go back and change. And the rest you know as well" I tell her as I ended the story.