Chapter Thirty - WAIT?! WHAT?!

Lynn

It is around 9.30am as I walk into the hotel. Lando stayed at the night in our room, I don't know what to think about that. I chuckle in myself, "If I have anything to say about it".

I take the elevator to the fifth floor and get the keycard. I place the card against the keyholder, and I hear a click. I push the doorknob down and see the room is still dark.

I see that Lando, and Vera are still sleeping in each other's arms. I take some clothes out of the closet as silence as I can be and walk up to the bathroom.

I put on the shower and pray that it will not wake-up Lando and Vera. "They look kind of cute together" I say to myself in the mirror. I undress myself and take a quick shower. After a few minutes I dry myself of and put on some clean clothes. I get my make-up bag to put on some make-up.

Lando

Something woke me. I look besides me as I see Vera is still asleep. "Good morning beauty" I whisper to her.

I thought Vera was already a wake as I heard someone walking. Apparently I was mistaken.

I get out of bed to go to the bathroom; I need to pee badly.

I want to open the door as someone wants to open it at the same time. I was shocked and defended myself by knocking down the person in front of me.

Lynn

It went all very fast. Before I knew I was laying on the ground. "OUCHH!! You bastard! Why the hell did you do this?!" I scream to Lando. "Oh my God, I thought you were some kinds of intruder. Are you okay?" he says. "I will be fine, help me get up please!"

Lando stake out his hand to help me up. Not long after I see Vera as woken up as well. "What happened? Why are you already back?" I hear her say.

"I wanted to clean myself and put on some fresh clothes. So, I decided to get back and as I saw you two still asleep. I got my stuff and went to the bathroom as silent as possible." I said as I got interrupted.

Lando

"The noise of someone walking in the room woke me up. I think after last night, I just slept really lightly" I say as I interrupt Lynn. Lynn looked at Vera and then to me, "Wait, what?! What happened last night?" she says with a sultry look. "Oh no, that isn't what had happened. I just had a bad dream" I responded.

Lynn looks satisfied with the answer. "Uhm where was I? Oh, yeah right. I woke up and I needed to pee so badly. So, I walked up to the bathroom. I wanted to open the door and Lynn was standing in front of me. I didn't expect her to be here. So, I knocked her down on the ground" I say as I feel really embarrassed.

Vera

I just can't stop laughing. Why do this kind of things always happen when I'm not around to see it? I see Lynn doesn't think it is really funny. "Are you hurt?" I ask her. "My wrist hurts a little, but I will be fine".

"Good to hear! Did you already get breakfast? Otherwise, you could join Lando and I.

Lynn

"I already got breakfast with Max. So, I will grab my stuff and meet Max in twenty minutes on the slopes." I say to them both. "Too bad, I wanted to hear everything about last night! Lunch?" she asks me.

"Definitely, it's a date!" I respond as I give her a wink.

I grab all my stuff and walked to the door. "I see you guys at lunch! Enjoy your breakfast!" I say to them as I close the door. Maybe I'm a little early, just the way I like it.

I step into the elevator and push the, but ton of the ground floor. As I walk to the exit I see Max standing outside. "What are you doing here already? I thought we were meeting at the slopes?" I say to him.

"You are right, but I just couldn't wait to see you again!" he says as he gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I laugh, "You haven't seen me for an hour". "I know, I'm just so excited for you me to teach you! Are you ready?" he asks me. "Me too! Let's go!" I say as I grab his hand and we both walk to the slopes.