Chapter Thirty-five - THE party

After the boys talked about the happenings of the last day and night, they all got ready for the après ski. Beforehand, they quickly went to get something to eat at Westendorf, a Dutch snack bar close to the bar.

Lando

"Everyone ready?" I ask the group. "OF COURSE!" they all answered. "Cool let's go!".

We walked to the entrance of the bar, the bar we met the first time. Or actually the second time we met.

As we walked into the bar, we first walked up to the garderobe to get rid of our coats. "Who want something to drink? First round is on me!" I asked to them. Max wanted a beer, Lynn a Vodka Red Bull, Vera a Aperol Spritz and I got myself a beer as well. I walked to the bar and ordered the drinks and some shots. I checked my phone if I received anymore messages from Charlotte. Luckily I didn't, so no stress anymore.

A few minutes later I walked back with the drinks, "Here you go guys!" I say as I give them their drinks.

They play the same kind of music as yesterday. We walked up to the dance floor as they play Anton aus Tirol. Everyone seems to know the lyrics; I pretend that I know it as well, but I actually don't.

Vera walks up to me as she is singing, "Don't you know this song? It is a classic!" she says to me. "No, I don't actually" I reply.

Vera

"How can you not know this?! Oh, actually I know. This is your second time in the après ski right? You will know the songs eventually! I say to Lando. He smiles at me as he grabs my hand, "Let's dance together!" he says.

He put his right hand around my waist and grabs my right hand with his left. He tried to dance on the rhythm, but he is way off. I start to laugh. "What is going on?" he asks. I try to get a word out of my mount, but I just can't. After some time, I finally got myself together. "I don't think I ever saw someone who was that of the rhythm" I say as I start to laugh again. "Was it that bad?" he asks kind of embarrassed. "Yeah, sorry. I will take the lead the next time though!" I say and Lando nods. "Anyone wants another drink?" I hear Lynn say.

Lynn

Everyone wanted the same drinks as they got the first round. I walked to the bar as I saw Max walking after me. "I thought you could use a hand" he says. "Thank you". I could handle it all by myself but didn't mind the company as I waited.

"Let's make a selfie together" I say to Max. "Sure thing!" he says as he grabbed his phone. He put his arms around me and pulled me a little closer to him. We made a few pictures, one where we smiled, one where we stuck out our tongue, and one other crazy picture with the drinks we ordered.

Once we walked back to Lando and Vera we decided to take a group photo together. We wanted to capture as many moments together as we could. "We should go play hammerschlagen again! Max and I against Lando and you!" I say to Vera. "Are you in Max?" I ask him

Max

"Never been more ready!" I say to her as I grab her hand. "Let's get them!". A few minutes later we stand at the game area. "Rock, paper, scissor. The best out of three starts! Girls lets go" I say as I look at Lynn and Vera. I go stand behind Lynn and massage her shoulders a little. Lynn won the first two rounds, but unfortunate Vera got to her when she won three rounds in a row.

Lynn and I has been the perfect team. We won the first round, so Vera and Lando needed to pay for the first round of shots. After not drinking all season, I felt that the alcohol quickly started to do its job. I start to become more relaxed and so did Lynn. She became clingier. Just as Lando and Vera.

The second round was Lando against Vera. Lando didn't stood a chance, so the other round of shots was on him as well. After we got the shots we decided to go back to the dance floor. We all had enough alcohol for now.