Chapter Thirty-six - When I look at you......

The next two happenings are happing at the same moment.

Max

The next song which is playing is Sweet Caroline. It is one of favorites when I was younger. I try to sing the lyrics as hard as I can. Lynn is doing this as well. I grab her hands as we sing the lyrics to one another. The world starts to fall away around us. It feels like it is just me and Lynn together. It feels like the DJ saw us in that moment. When I look at you was the song that was playing. I grabbed Lynn's hands and put them around my neck, after it I put my hands around her waist. We didn't say a word to each other, our eyes spoke for themselves.

I feel us getting closer to one another. I want to kiss her so badly. I look at her eyes, to her lips and back to her eyes. "Fuck it" I say out loud. Before I know it I grab Lynn's face with my hands and put my lips upon hers.

Lynn

"Fuck it" I hear Max say. I don't know what to expect. I didn't do anything wrong, right? Before I know it I feel Max' hands on my cheeks. I feel his lips on mine. It was so unexpected that I pulled my face away. I take as step back as I still look into Max's eyes. Then I realized what he was doing. I don't know how fast I need to grab his face again. This time, I kissed him. This time it was way more than just a kiss. This felt more loving and warmth. The thing I didn't know I needed so badly.

I don't know how long we had been standing there kissing each other. It felt right, even though I never taught this would happen so soon.

After a few minutes we slowly stopped kissing each other. Our foreheads leant against each other; "Wow" was the only thing I could get out of my mouth. Max pulled me close to him in a hug and we stand there for some more time. "What is this between us?" I whisper to Max. "I don't know, but I feels good, doesn't it?" he replies. "Yeah it does, but everything goes so quickly. It gets me a little scared" I say. "You are right, we need to take things more slowly" he replied. "No that isn't what I mean. It scares me that this feels so good after such a short time" I say as start to smile shyly. "I don't want to force myself on you. so, if you think it is going too fast, just say the words. I like us being together" he says. "So, we are an "us" together, huh?" I say a little teasingly. "Does this mean we are exclusive?" I ask myself

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lando

I had too much to drink, but I liked the way it makes me feel. I started to become loose and so did Vera. After some up-tempo songs, the DJ decided to put on When I look at you of Miley Cyrus. I started to grab Vera at her waist, so we could slow dance. She put her hands around my neck. She lay her head on my shoulder. We danced for some minutes. Vera lost her grip on me as she looks at Max and Lynn. They look so in love already. It is so cute to see my best mate like this.

Vera

I needed to capture this moment for Lynn. She would thank me later. I grab my phone as I took a picture of her and Max. those two are just too adorable. "Take a picture of us too" I hear Lando say.

I struggles to make a good selfie of us as I feel someone tapping on my shoulder. "Soll ich ein Foto von dir machen?" a stranger asks. "Sehr gerne, danke" I replied.

Lando and I searched for a nice pose. Lando puts his arm around my waist as I lay my hand on his shoulder. After this photo was taken Lando turned me around, so we stood face to face. He put is thumb on my chin as our faces start to become closer to each other. Before I could make a move to kiss him, he grabbed my hands as he pushed himself away from me, we got back close, turned me around and let me fall into his arms just like the Tango. I think it was because of the amount of alcohol we drank that we both fell out of balance after a few second after I let me fall into his arms.

Lando

We both started to burst out in tears from laughing. "We are the clumsiest dance couple on earth" I hear Vera say. "I think that would be an understatement" I say as we are both still laughing. "Did you hurt yourself?" I ask her. "No, I'm fine, you?" she replied. "Never been better".

I helped Vera get back up, as the stranger gave back Vera's phone. "Danke noch mal" I hear Vera say to him. "We need to work on your dances skills" she says to me. "Yeah, I think so too" I replied as we both started to laugh again.