Chapter Twenty-eight - Dinner

Vera

This was just perfect. My first kiss with Lando and also my first kiss ever. It felt magical and all I could think about was that I wanted more. I'm still lean a bit against his body and our faces are still really close. I pull a bit away and see his face is turning red. "I'm sorry" he says shyly. I look confused at him. "Why?" I ask him while I keep looking at him. "I didn't mean to kiss you, I wanted to give you a kiss on your cheek" He responds. "You don't have to be sorry about it. I liked it" I say while I get a smile on my face. As soon as I said this, I see Lando his face lightens up too. "I'm happy about that, I liked it too and have been wanting to do that all day actually" he says. I pull him closer to me and give him a long tight hug. I shiver a bit as I let go of him because I'm getting cold. "We should get back; it is getting late" Lando says. I nod and we start walking back and I notice how dark it is getting already. I put my arm around Lando his back again and start walking closer to him again.

Lando

I feel Vera putting her arm around my back and getting closer to me. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "Yess, I just wanted to walk closer to you" she says a bit shy. I put my arm around her shoulders and keep her close to me. I think she really didn't mind that I kissed her even if it was only by accident. I'm really happy I didn't ruin anything there is between us.

When we are in the city again, Vera gets a message. "Lynn is eating with Max; shall we get something too and eat at my hotel room?" she asks me. "Yeah of course, what do you want to get?" I ask her. "Do you like pizza, I know a really good place" she says. I nod heavily. "Lead the way" I say to her. We walk to the pizza place, still with our arms around each other, order a pizza and walk to her hotel room.

"Welcome in" she says. "Do you want something to drink?". "Yes please, you can choose for me" I answer her. I walk to the couch and put the pizzas on the table. Vera comes walking to the couch with two beers and sits next to me. While eating she puts on some après ski music.

After half an hour we're done eating and put everything away. "What do you want to do the rest of the evening?" I ask her when we're both sitting on the couch again. I can see she wants to tell me something, but I don't want to push her. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She moves a bit on the couch, so she is facing me and nods. "I want to tell you something, but I'm not sure how you will react, and I don't want to ruin what we have" she says while looking down. I grab her hands and try to look her in the eyes. "Nothing you will say can change what is going on between us, trust me".

Vera

He is so sweet to me is all I can think right now. "Okay, so when uhm... when you kissed me this afternoon" I start telling him. I see he is smiling really sweet at me which is giving me the confidence to tell him. "Uhm... that was my first kiss... ever" I continue. He looks surprised at me. "It was?" he asks me and all I can do is feel a bit embarrassed. "Was it okay? Or didn't you want to?" I notice he starts to feel bad now. "Yes it was, it was perfect, and I did want to. I didn't expect it to happen to be honest, but I liked it and I'm really happy my first kiss was with you" I reply to him. I'm still looking down scared of what he will think of me. "Hé look at me" he says with a really sweet voice while lifting my head up. "I'm happy I could be your first kiss and if I would have known I would have made it more special" he adds. You chuckle a bit. "It was special, because it was with you, and it was at a place which means a lot to me. I wouldn't have had it any other way" I say to him while I feel my cheeks getting red and Lando notices that. "Awhh come here" he says to me while pulling me in for a hug. "Nothing changes between us" he whispers to me

After hugging for a while, I'm going to sit next to him and lean against him, letting my head rest on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me keeping me close to him. This was the best responds I could have hoped for before telling him. He really is the best and the sweetest.