3 weeks

back ground info for you: it's now may, Matteo has been in America this whole time, Aurora has been to clubs and hanging out with random people every night to erase the pain of Matteo leaving.

3 weeks later:

Aurora:

I get up off my bed and start walking to the bathroom, when I get up the world starts to spin as I feel myself going to throw up.

I rush to the bathroom and throw up everything I've eaten. I'm obviously very fucking hungover from the long night of clubbing I did with a random girl I met last night. That's what I've been doing the 3 weeks since he's left.

I've fucked about 10 girls and 3 guys. in the span of 3 weeks.

I'm sitting at the toilet throwing everything up even when I have nothing else to throw up. I grab my phone on the counter and text George.

Aurora: I need your help.

I hear my door open as soon as I send the message, "Aurora" I hear him lightly scream as he sees me on the floor facing the toilet, "I have nothing else to throw up but I keep throwing up. I need to go to the hospital wing." He takes my hand and pulls me up as I flush the tolirt.

I wash my face and take his hand.
——————

We finally make it to the wing after a few stops, "Aurora, you're back already?" My favorite nurse, Reily questions. "Yea I keep throwing up and I have nothing else to throw up." She looks more confused than concerned, "Can you take another test for me?"

I pause as I get on the bed I can not be pregnant. I'm getting married in a month and the baby father hates me. I nod and get off the bed taking the clear blue digital test in her hand to the bathroom with me. I close the door as George sits outside. I open it and put it on the counter as I pee in a cup they gave me.

I grab the test and dip them into the cup and dump the cup out. I put my phone up just to get my reaction.

Sitting on the floor I can't believe this is happening. If I'm pregnant I'm flying to America and telling him in a cute way or he's coming here. either way it's going to be cute. I need my kids to have something, anything.

I stand up and grab the test. Shit.

The very clear 3+ weeks catches my attention

The very clear 3+ weeks catches my attention. I feel like I can't talk, like I can't breathe, I'm only 18. The time must have been from the night he told me he hated me. We haven't fucked since then or it could be the guy from the bar.

I can't help the tears that stream out my face. I don't know who my baby father is. I open the door and hand George the test as tears are still pouring down my face. He pulls me into an Embrace, "You're okay Aurora. We'll work this out." He smiles at me as he goes up to the doctor, "I want this a secret. No one knows."