Wayne

Aurora:

"Hey Em." Matteo says into his phone. Emma is his secretary, not to be mixed up with my Em.

His secretary has a crush on him I know it for a fact. I know it has to stay professional but all I want to do is fuck him right in front of her. She's only the secretary because her dad is some low-life in the mafia.

She's a blonde with long. long. long. hair and is pretty tall. When I first met her she looked completely different. When she saw a picture of Charlotte, she changed completely.

"Yes sir?" She reply's. "Can you call George into my office please and thank you." I sit on the couch with Leo next to me playing on my phone. It doesn't seem to bother him that anything happened, I don't think he noticed.

Theres a knock at the door and I immediately get up. Opening it to George is the breath of fresh air that I needed. He pulls me into the tightest embrace as I feel tears leave his eyes, "Aurora, I've missed you." He whispers in my ear. "I missed you too, George" I whisper back picking my head up.

I wipe his tears and pull him into the room. "There's someone I want you to meet though." He comes in and looks straight at Leo, "Who is that?" He asks staring at Matteo. "He's my son," He takes a pause and I can see George's face relax, "Daisy." He says in response. Matteo nods his head walking over to George.

They meet each other half way and do that guy thing where they shake hands than hug, it makes zero sense. "Leo, bubba I want introduce you to someone, is that okay?" I ask walking over and sitting next to him. He just nods his head not looking up, God he's just like his dad.

"George this is Leo, Leo this is nonno George (grandfather George)" Matteo says walking closer to us. Leo looks up and smiles, "Hi George." He giggles. "Hi Leo." George says through a smile.

"We were wondering if you could take Leo somewhere for a few hours we have to deal with someone." I say to George. "Can I take him to the Arcade?" He asks. I look at Matteo for approval. "Yes, but I have to show him his room first. We'll be like 10 minutes at most."

They leave the room and I sit on the couch. George sits next to me sighing. "You, Aurora are just like your mom." I turn my body to him. "What do you mean?"

"The motherly wife instinct that you just flow into. You can just tell Leo loves you and from talking to Matteo I don't think he could live without you." He looks down. "Aurora you continue to amaze me and I can't wait to walk you down the isle." I pause for a second. I emailed him a week ago asking if he'll walk me down but he hasn't gotten back to me.

"You'll do it?" I ask. He looks shocked for a second before placing his hand on mine, "Do you think I could say no to you Aurora." I shake my head laughing. "You can't say no to me and you couldn't say no to my mom, you just can't say no to Nadir women I guess." I say through a laugh. He looks down lightly laughing, "It's been almost 3 years." I say. "I know." He says looking back to me.

"I hate it George but, I still blame myself. She would still be alive if I wasn't such an ass. You guys could have been happy together. I could have been happy." I say turning back around.

"Aurora, you were 15. You were supposed to be an ass. You were perfect in every way because you couldn't mess up. None of it was your fault." He pulls me into him hugging me once again. When the door opens he places a kiss on my head and gets up.

"Come on buddy, do you want to play a game?" George says to Leo. Leo runs up to me hugging me than over to Matteo. "BYE LEO I LOVE YOU!" I yell out when they run away.

——

"We should take a trip to America for a few days for our pre-wedding parties and come back with everyone for the wedding." I suggest quickly taking the knife out of the man's leg. A scream fills the room, which annoys me.

"What's your name?" I ask, he doesn't answer. "I'll call you Jake." I say turning around walking up to Matteo. "I think that's a good idea. We can leave today." He says kisses my temple.

"You won't last." Jake says causing us both to turn around. "I mean you have her raising a child that isn't hers. We all know you still love Daisy. Your wife is a gold digging whore who only seems to want dick. She's a nobody that only you want. A ran through nobody that deserves to be killed. Her and the baby she's carrying." My hands reach to my stomach.

Matteo walks over to him punching him in the face hard enough that it immediately turning purple and brown. "The next time you say anything about my wife I'll break every bone in your fucking body and take a pistol to your chest." Matteo spits. God he's hot, "Maybe I'll do it anyway." He shrugs grabbing a gun from his pants and shooting him right in his chest.

"You always ruin my fun." I whine. He walks over to me cupping my face, "I'm in the Mafia amore, there's always people to kill." He turns and points to the other guy who looks terrified, "Like him." He smiles at me as I stare into his eyes, "è tutto tuo bello (he's all yours beautiful)" I smile grabbing the gun he put in front of me, I am the best shooter maybe I should.

"This is going to be a lot of fun." I say turning around. "What's your name?" I ask taking the thing in his mouth out. "Wayne." He whimpers. I can't help but laugh out fucking loud. "Wayne!" I laugh.

"I thought you said he was Russian." I turn to Matteo, "He is but they named him Wayne and trained him like an American, in America, so no accent. Easier to get an American inside the Italian mafia if you don't have accent and no attachment to the American mafia, I asked Noah." Hmm that's actually smart. "Well, Wayne, who sent you?" Wayne looks scared, like he doesn't know what's going on.

"My mom, she's scared. Please stop, she's only doing it for money. Please don't hurt me Im only 17." I stop for a second. Oh shit. "Matteo, let him go." Matteo stops for a second. "Let him go, why?" This kid literally couldn't even shoot a gun.

"Just let him go." I walk to Matteo and grab the keys attached to his belt. I walk back to Wayne and detach the handcuffs. "Listen, tell your mom I got her with money. You're going to America tonight, call her." Wayne slowly limps to the door as I walk behind him. The first guard I see outside the door is Amarie, the guard I met when I found out about Leo.

"Amarie, hey!" I exclaim pulling her into a hug. "Hey girl how are you?" She asks. I can't find a way to tell her all the details, "Listen I'll text you it all later but for now I need you to take Wayne into a safe room, safe room 5 works great actually and let him call his mom. Don't let him leave but let his family come into the room. We'll be back for him later."

She smiles, "Of course ma'am." I watch them walk away as Matteo turns me around. "What the fuck Aurora." He groans.

"Deal with it Matteo." I can see him getting angry. "HE WAS A MOLE!" He screams at me. "NO HE WASN'T." I scream back. I turn myself back around and begin to walk to his office. Behind me I hear a loud sound, a very similar sound, the sound of a fist hitting a wall.

Word Count: 1350

I hope you guys liked this! I also want to thank you guys for 14K reads!!

Please follow my socials I work so hard lm them <3
instagram: justalvoer_
tiktok: ihrtwattpad