Bachelorette Party

Matteo:

"Are you sure you're okay watching Leo?" I ask Emma for the 5th time. We're all going to the beach besides Emma and Leo because Emma doesn't feel like the beach today, I'm guessing something happened at the brunch date that she went on plus we're going on a boat so not bringing Leo.

"Yes, Matteo I can watch your 2 year old, now go have fun." She says picking up Leo and taking him to his part of the house with his toys. I turn around seeing Char and Aurora walk out of our bedroom.

Charlottes in a white bikini and Auroras in a light pink one. "She's really not going?" Char asks with a hint of disappointment. I nod my head turning to Noah and Luca. "So the date didn't help?" Aurora asks. "I thought it did." Char responses.

We all lay on the beach soaking in the sun waiting for the boat, I'm on my phone taking a picture of the sun when Aurora stands up and fixes her hair, I turn my camera to her taking a picture, she doesn't even notice.

"Come on the boats here

"Come on the boats here." She says waiting for me to get up. I stand up and grab onto her waist as everyone else gets on, "You look beautiful amore." I whisper in her ear before interlocking our fingers and getting on the boat.

"I made sure to ask for soda and food so everything you could think of is on this boat." I remind everyone. I sit down on the edge next to the cooler still holding on to Auroras hand. "Throw me a coke!" Charlotte asks me sitting down on the edge. I throw her one and look around.

Luca and Noah are standing swooning over each other. I'm so glad they found each other to be clingy with. Aurora quickly sits on my lap putting her legs over mine and her arms around my neck, "I love you." She says through a smile. "I love you." I say back pushing hair out of her face.

I make sure to hold on tight because of her fear of the ocean but I think she's okay. I look over again seeing Luca laying down taking in the air and Char with Noah laying down almost cuddling. I can hear light sniffles from Char.

"Take a picture." Aurora lightly says in my ear. I just hand her my phone in a second the phones back in my lap.