Mamma and Papà

Matteo:

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Aurora says getting up and running out of the kitchen. My gut tells me to run after her but Leo has been fussy all morning.

I try to stand but Leo just wants to be held. "Come on Leo please." I beg but he doesn't seem to budge. I stand up keeping him in my arms.

"MATTEO COME HERE!" Aurora yells. My mind begins racing I make sure Leo isn't going to fall and run over to the bathroom. "What's wrong?" I ask running in. She's sitting back down after flushing the toilet, "Look outside." she says laying her head down on the tub.

Outside of the window is a beautiful sunrise. A smile spreads across my face as I grab Auroras hand. I start to walk to the door leading to one of the balcony's.

Leo and I look out to the sunrise, "It's pretty Leo," I say, but I hear Aurora behind us, "Just like mamma (mama)". Leo giggles and turns his body to hug me, "Pretty."

I feel the warmth of Auroras arms wrap around my waist and her and Leo babble back to each other. I slowly turn around making sure not to hurt her, "I go back to work today." She nods not looking at me but at Leo. "I'm going correct?" She asks.

I didn't really want her to because she could get hurt like last time but nothings going to happen today, "You and Leo will be there but we have to get ready now I'm already late."

1 Hour Later:

Who was going to tell me bathing and dressing a toddler was the hardest thing anyone can do. I'm in my basic black suit and Leo is wearing a full outfit that Noah and Luca got him.

I like Dior so I guess my child should too

I like Dior so I guess my child should too. I have no idea what Auroras wearing, she left to her separate room that she begged for.

My mafia princess: Is this cute?

I open my phone to an image attachment.

My mafia princess:

Matteo: Yes you look mozzafiato (breathtaking)

I hear her footsteps coming from down the hall, "Ok, I'm ready." She says grabbing Leo placing a kiss on his cheek. She really loves kissing that child, but maybe it's just the motherly pregnancy hormones, or the fact that she just loves kids. "Are you ready bubba?" Leo pauses for a second, "Ready mamma (mama)"