Chapter 2

When the alarm rang, it felt as my whole head had been run over by a train. It hurt like hell and as soon i put my hand gently on my head, where i got the ball, there was a rush of pain all over my head. Not only did it hurt, i could live with that but it didn't look very good. I was swollen on there i was hit yesterday and it was already changing to red and purple.

"Just a ball" i mutter to myself, thinking of Thomas words about how unattractive i was.

Annoyed, i pulled the blanket over my head. How could he even say such a thing when it was his fault that i got a ball on my head and could gotten a skull injury and could be in a coma right now! not beacuse i care what he thought but still. It was just his stupid mouth, though i should not be so suprised, it was Thomas sangster after all we talked about, classified as an idiot and the biggest man whore in the whole school or as i would say, in the whole fucking world.

Sure, i could understand why some girls, correct myself all girls, thought he was handsome, maybe even charming. If you liked the rude, arrogant type. How could anyone even like him, it crossed my mind. Did the girls not understand that he was just playing with them? and as soon he have push his cock into them, they were consumed.
Were everyone really so fucking blue-eyed that they couldn't see through his 'perfect smile?' what, did they really think they could tame him and be the chosen one for who Thomas fell for? apparently, just the fact that, so many times he fucked around with differents girls, is like others brushed their teeth. A daily routine. Thomas don't have girlfriends and he absolutley dosen't fall in love, didn't they understand? seriously? was it really just me who saw it? god, so fucking pathetic!

I threw off the blanket and stared up at the ceiling. Ugh, i don't want to go to school today. I closed my eyes in hope of being able to fall asleep again and 'accidentally' arriving late for the first lessons, so that i only have to do the math test and then go home again. It probably wouldn't have been completely impossible if my bedroom door hadn't flow open with a bang.

"Are you still sleeping or are you sill laying in bed and thinking about cute boys in your class?" he smirked.

My second object of hatred, Dylan, my equally rude and anoying big brother, a proud member of ''Thomas-gang". Many say that we have a special bond with each other and we have, until the summer before we started high school, now is he an annoying as any brother. It was lucky that we had been in two differents classes in the community program when we started high school, so we didn't end up in the same class in any case.

"What do you want, Dylan?" i muttered, pulling the blanket over my head again.

He approached me, annoyed and tore off the blanket, so i dived into the pillow with my face down, ouch! i glared at him angrily as he began to laugh and threw back the blanket over me.

"You think you are so fucking cool but it's not me who has a teaddy bear, hidden under my bed and sleeps with it at night" i said and threw the pillow at him with a smirk on my lips, while i gave me a death glare before it turned to a confused look.

"What have you done with your head?" he asked curious.

I looked at him questioningly when i was again reminded of the pain in my head, i automatically raised my hand but hissed when my fingertip touched the swelling.

"You can ask Thomas" i mumbled and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Seriously Y/n, what has he done?! I will bloody kill him if he touched you!" he said in a overprotective way.

Sometimes he can be a big asshole to me but when someone *cough* a boy *cough* touched or flirted with me he would go in overprotective big brother to his baby sister but he's totally fine when his friends flirted with me but we both know they just want to get on my nervs. Something amusing raised my eyebrows before i got up and went to my closet. Right for Thomas if he got a real kick between his legs, then he would get to know how the pain really feels.