Chapter 78

"So, what do you think will happen now?" i asked Thomas, sipping on my coffee.

None of the others from our gang had come back. I couldn't understand why they behaved the way they did. I mean, what the hell did it matter if me and Thomas were together?

Of course Kylie got mad, i could understand that she was in love with Thomas. But honestly, even she should understand that i wasn't with him to hurt or mess with her.

Dylan....well, my dear brother could literally go to hell. Why should he care? or get pissed off at who i chose to be with. He if anyone should have some understanding since he was with my best friend.

"I don't know, guess they just need to get used to it but yeah, it's totally crazy to even call them friends after how they behaved" Thomas said with a dry laugh.

"Yeah, that's right, although i don't understand the point. Lizzy taking Kylie's side, i could have figured that out, but your friends, except for Dylan, why did they get so mad?"

"It's probably no harder than Will following Lizzy like a fucking tail and Jake....i'm starting to wonder if he's in love with you."

"Jake? In love with me? Fuck it, he's been trying to get me into bed for weeks. Guess his ego might be a little hurt but he's definitely not in love with me" i said amused with a smirk on my face.

"Mm, maybe," Thomas muttered, leaning back in his chair.

"So, what do you want to do today? It's the last day and the weather is good. Maybe we should go skiing one last time? Cozy up in the lift?" he continued with an amused smirk.

"Ha-ha, really funny, but sure, if you want to go skiing, we can do it. Anyway, i think we will have to stay away from the others for a while."

"Hey, Dylan or anyone else has no say, okay? If he says or does anything, i will slap him."

"So you are going to play tough now all of a sudden, after your nice declaration of love. I almost started to think you lost weight and became a softie" i said teasingly.

"Eh, what the hell was i supposed to say then? You know i have never had a girlfriend so this is all new to me" he said and took my hand.

"It was cute, especially that one, fuck you all, it might become a classic one day."

"Ha! Honestly, i was so damn less so i thought what the hell, might as well just say what i think."

"Yeah, and it was probably just as well that everyone found out. They would have found out sooner or later anyway and the reactions would have been the same as now."

"I know you are right but it bothers me that they couldn't just say, congratulations or i'm happy for you! Yeah, i have never had a girlfriend and yeah, you are my girlfriend, but still."

"I agree, that's probably the big shock, you know, we hate each other" i mumbled with a laugh.

"Yes, we do," he muttered, leaning forward.

"It feels a little weird to be able to kiss openly?" he whispered against my lips.

"Yeah, but it will probably feel even weirder when we get home and at school" i mumbled and leaned into his arms.

When his tongue met mine i sighed contentedly. I still felt warm in my body after Thomas little speech. He had told everyone we were together. I had thought that when we got home again i would have to push him to tell me.

"Maybe we should-" he began when his phone rang. Typical.

"Hello?" he replied, straightening up.