Chapter 4

The consequence of the fact that i missed a math test on Tuesday, i had to spend friday morning having to retake the test together with some others who had also missed it, but now it was done and hopefully i would pass.

I had stayed home for two days, partly beacuse it still hurts in my head but mostly beacuse i wanted to be for myself. I really could not bear all the looks or whispers as soon as i was around. Do they have nothing better to do than gossip about things that isn't true?

The head was now a little more purple then red but the swelling had started to subside so there wasn't much to blame for staying home longer, it's just good to get a grip back to reality and it was still only a few hours left before it's the weekend.

I hurried into the dining room and looked around to find Brooke. The high school dining hall was large and always full of people so i had to stand on my toes to have a chance to be able to see something at all. I hate being so short.

I screamed as i felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and lifted me off the floor.

"Poor you who are so small and short" said Dylan and laughead when he put me down on the floor again.

"Why are you always embarrassing me?" i asked, turning around just to be in the middle of the group of guys, who were watching me amused.

"I can embarrass you more.....but you have already embarrassed yourself so well" he said, i looked at him confused and looked around at the guys in front of me and just grinned.

"What do you really mean by that?"

"He means everyone thinks you and i have fucked" Thomas said, placing one arm on Dylan's shoulder and smirks at my gasp that i couldn't keep quiet.

"Which we all know would never happend" Dylan said.

"Sorry love, you are not my type" Thomas continued scornfully so everyone started laughead again. Everyone except me and of course Thomas gave me a red-hot look so it shook my whole body of anger, nothing else.

"First don't call me that and second you are really stupid in your head, everyone of you."

"Not angry now, we are just driving with you" Dylan said and walked forward, only to put one arm around my shoulders before he started leading me away through the dining room.

"Ahh, that was really funny!" i said sarcasically and pushed his arm away.

"Hey, how is it really, with your head i mean?" he asked quietly as we left the others behind.

"So now you are going to pretend you care about me all of sudden?"

"Of course i care about you, you know that"

"Yeah yeah, but i don't understand how you can hold up to that facade, you behave like a fucking idiot when you are with Thomas, Jake och yeah, everyone else in your gang"

"What? I can not drive a little with my baby sister?"

"Does it look like i think it's fun?"

"I know you would never sleep with Thomas, come on now!"

"How the hell do you know? I may have fucked him so those rumors are not really rumors, i may have let him fuck me, over and over again in all sorts of positions and oh what i have moaned and screamed."