Chapter 5

"Come on now, please!" Brooke whined and tried to get me to change my mind by giving me dog eyes and puffy lip, she can't get me to change my mind.

"I'm not going to Will's party, there's no point in you nagging."

"But why not? Everyone is going there!"

"Just.....everyone is going to be there and the party is at Will's house, that means my brother and the whole gang will be there."

"But you don't have to sit and hold his hand with him all evening, please can we go, for my sake?"

"Why is it so important to you? We can hang out here and invent anything!"

"Like we are actually going to the party? I know you really want to go, you always want to go when there's a party."

"No i refuse to go, i still look completely backwards plus that fucking rumor about me and Thomas, i can not bear with all the looks and whispers."

"The head is just to blame and everyone has already seen you anyway so then this is about Thomas. Come on, ignore him and the rumor, everyone still knows that you would never sleep with each other."

"Why does everyone say that? First my brother and now you, what if i had actually slept with him, hm."

"But you hate him, everyone knows that. So let it go now and tell us we can go, please, please, please!"

"Tell me instead why it's so important to you?"

"I just want to go there, no special reason more than i think it's going to be so fun."

"Sure, you suck at lying, tell me now!"

"I'm not saying a word unless you promise we will go to the party"

"When do you start blackmailing? Never mind, don't tell me then, i will not go!"

"Damn it, but you can not get mad if i go with Kylie and the others."

"Why would i get angry? Go ahead, go with them if you need my permission, i hope you have a nice time."

"Nice? sometimes i don't even understand why we are friends" Brooke muttered and cupped her arm in mine.

"Beacuse we are the best, do you not remember?" i asked angrily and laughed so she pushed me to the side.

"Or maybe stupid in the head, there's a long line in between."

"No, stupid in the head is reserved for those over there" i said and nodded at my brother and his whole gang who sat and smoked at some benches inside the schoolyard.

"Okay, you are right about that, but are you sure you don't want to go tomorrow? Just get drunk and forget about all the problems for one night?"

"It did sound tempting but no, not this time, sorry Brooke."

"Okay, but call me if you have changed. I have to go home now see ya" she continued and gave me a hug.

"Yeah, but i meant what i said, have fun."

"I hope so, i will get drunk anyway."

"You are good at that" i said, laughing.

I was standing and watching Brooke as she walked towards the bikes. Well, that was it, now it was the weekend, i thought and went the other way across the schoolyard.

"Y/n!"

Ugh! i pretended not to hear Alex yelling at me so i kept going like nothing.

"Y/n come on, stay!"

I stopped and sighed before turning around and seeing Alex coming walking towards me.

"What do you want?" i asked annoyed.

"Are you going to be home tonight?"

"Uh yeah, why are you woundering?" i asked him confused.

"Nothing i just wondered, bye."

Somewhat astonished, i looked at him as he went back to the others. For a few seconds i met Thomas gaze, he gave me a grin, blinked flirtatiously and took a puff from the cig he was holding in his hand before turning his gaze away. What the hell was he doing? i tought and continued walking towards the buses.

When i got home, i went straight up to my room and threw myself over the bed and exhaled. I closed my eyes and a few scones later, i fell alseep to the slience.

--- a few hours later ---

I woke up just as i had fallen alseep, lying on my stomach and fully clothed. I stretched and blinked to find focus. I looked out the window and saw that it was already dark outside, it was 9:32 a.m, fuck! good luck falling asleep again later. I sat on the edge of the bed when it cooed in my stomach. I have to eat something, i thought and started taking off my jeans.

I threw the clothes on the floor and went to the closet. I put on soft pants but no sweater and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went out of my room and on to the bathroom. It was completely dark in the small living room, of course my mom worked but Dylan should be home? or who am i trying to fool, it was friday night i would be surprised if he was actually home.

When i grabbed the handle on the bathroom door it was like walking straight into a wall. what the bloody hell? locked? so he's home anyway?

"Dylan? Dylan open the bloody door!" i shouted and knocked on the door.

"Dylan! Come on, hurry up!" I leaned impatiently against the wall, closed my eyes and sighead. It might be a little rude to stand and knock on the door but it was he who took so long time.

I heard when the lock was turned and i was ready to meet my brother but no...

"Sexy bra"

I looked down and realized that i was standing in front of Thomas, only in a pair of soft pants and a black bra, of course it was a nice walking around like this home but still.

"What the hell are you doing here" i asked angry/annoyed and with my arms crossed over my breast, but it didn't really help beacuse the grin on his lips just got bigger.

"Last time i checked i was hanging out with Dylan?"

"I meant up here, shouldn't you be down there, like every other time when you're here hanging out? There's a toilet there too."

"It was taken and i didn't want to pee in the sink and i didn't think it felt particularly fresh but now that i think about it, it would probably have been worth it, then i would have avoided bumping into you."

I couldn't help that i gasped so loud the his smirk only grew more as he leaned one shoulder against the door frame. I opened my mouth to give again with a comment but it was completely empty, all words had stuck to my tongue.

"Although it's clear, then i wouldn't have seen you without a shirt and yes, let's say it was worth it, it's a really sexy bra, too bad it was you, otherwise this could have been a really nice night" he continued and straightened up and gave me such a glowing hot look that the hair on my arms rose involuntarily and completely uncontrolled.

I cleared my throat and lowered my gaze when i felt the heat on my cheeks.

"Rude fucking cock head" i muttered quietly and took a deep breath, no idea Y/n, he's an idiot, just let it go, i thought to myself, over and over.

"Sorry i didn't really hear what you said?" he said ironically as he took a step past me.

"Pity you then" i said and went into the bathroom. I turned and stared at him.

"What? Do you want company in there?" he asked with a smirk and walked slowly towards me.

"Go to hell Thomas" i said, closing the door straight in his face.