Chapter 68

Wondering if me and Thomas would ever manage to take it easy? i thought, breathing heavily against his neck.

We had more clothes on than we had taken off in the heat of the moment, we hadn't even gotten further than inside the hotel room door. With my legs still tightly wrapped around his waist, i kissed the back of his neck, feeling the salty taste of sweat that had pooled there.

"Damn, what i like you Y/n" he gasped fiercely as he slowly slid out of me and let me sink to the floor.

"I like you too" i whispered, brushing my lips tenderly over his.

I felt my legs shaking so i was thankful he was still holding me against the door. His hair had become damp so i ran a finger over his forehead. My Thomas, i thought and smiled. The love i felt for him shot through my body. Had i really known or thought that it would be like this between us? no! what i felt for Thomas was something i had never felt before, not for anyone.

"I'm sweating like hell" he said laughing as he leaned his damp forehead against mine.

"Me too, although we are almost completely dressed in winter clothes" i said amused and kissed him again.

"Mm, we are going to have to do something about that," he murmured against my lips before his tongue found its way inside.

I quipped and pressed myself up against him. I didn't think it was possible to react so strongly, or so quickly. We had just fucked and yet i wanted more. There was no doubt he felt the same as his growing shaft pressed against my stomach. That Thomas was horny, i knew that, and now i couldn't be happier about it.

"Maybe we...should take it a little easier this time" he stammered eagerly, not entirely convincingly.

Well, he could always try, i thought, eagerly fingering the zipper of his jacket. His pants were already pulled down around his ankles so they had to wait. I wanted to feel him, feel his hard muscles under my hands.

"Love, seriously" he gasped against my lips.

"What?"

"Take it easy. We have the whole day to ourselves, no one to disturb us. We don't need to stress."

I let out a shuddering breath, he was actually right. Maybe now was a good time to take it easy, we could at least try to take it easy.

"You are right" i murmured, leaning the customer against his chest.

I heard him breathing heavily as he stroked my hair. It wasn't that i had zero self control, which at the moment was somewhat lacking, but i wanted him so badly, i couldn't get enough of his hands on my body. My body still half clothed, i thought and laughed. Yes, we would take it easy this time.

When he straightened and took a step back i leaned against the door and tilted my head slightly with a smile on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked amused, taking off his jacket.

"Nothing, i'm just thinking how handsome you are" i said so he laughed.

"I'm glad you like it sweetie."

"Do you have to call me that?" i asked after a moment of silence.

"Which one?"

"The thing about calling me sweetie. Jake is disgusting and calls me sweetie-"

"What the hell has he done?" Thomas interrupted harshly, making me gasp.

"Nothing special" i mumbled and felt myself blush.

"If he was on you, i will fucking kill him!"

"Calm down, you know what he's like" i tried and took a step forward and put my hands on his chest.