Chapter 36

My heart beat so hard in my chest as i paced back and forth in my room. What if he didn't come? sure it might be pretty obvious if he slipped away too but Jake was hardly that clever and Dylan and Brooke were probably busy with each other.

He should come, he was at least as horny as me and yeah, Thomas was Thomas so a quickie shouldn't he say no to? no, why would he have started something without wanting to finish it?

If he came, it would definitely be the last time we slept with each other. A first time and a last time. It could not happen again, could not happen again. That would be far too dangerous and something i absolutely didn't want to think about right now. I had no feelings for him, i'm just fucking horny. There was nothing strange about that, right?

I stood with my back to the door but i didn't have to turn to know when he entered my room. The air absolutely crackled. But he came, i thought shakily as i slowly turned around. For a millisecond i began to regret that we had started something that only we could finish. But that's exactly where this was.....an ending.

When i met Thomas's gaze, it felt as if my legs would buckle. He had the same glowing look he had when he saw me naked in the shower.

I swallowed nervously and glanced over him, he hadn't buttoned his pants but was now standing with his zipper open and so insanely handsome that i wanted to throw myself at him until he didn't have a thread left on his body. I could imagine how his hard muscles would play under my hands, so hard and hot.

He said nothing, just devoured me with his gaze before taking the few steps that remained between us. I didn't say anything either, maybe all the words were already said, i thought as my lips crashed into his. The kiss became so hard with longing that i gasped against his mouth and began to tear at his shirt with eager fingers.

Our lips released each other the few seconds it took to get his shirt off.

"It will be quick" he said against my lips as i tore at his pants.

"I'm ready" i said in a voice i barely recognized.

But i really was, i was coming just from feeling his lips on mine and his hands caressing all over my body.

He pushed me away towards the bed so quickly that i almost tripped as i was stepping out of my pants.

"How i have been wanting this but we have to hurry" he gasped and kissed me hard again as he laid over me on the bed.

I couldn't come up with a sensible answer. Had he longed? maybe. Had i longed? absolutely. My head was spinning that i could hardly think, didn't want to think. All i wanted was to feel him inside me.

"Thomas" i gasped as he kissed me, not hard but demanding and hot. I felt the taste of myself on his lips and immediately my body gave a sweet response. I wanted to feel him inside me more than ever before.

As if on my wish i closed my eyes and couldn't hold back a moan as he slowly pushed inside. He was so hard and big that i felt every inch filling me until he reached the spot.

With slow movements he began to rock his hips. I pressed my lips to his and we gasped as he picked up the pace. With each thrust i felt him tense his body more and more and when his orgasm was close he moaned and pressed his lips harder against mine. He pulled out and came hard over my stomach as his body shook so intensely i thought he was going to collapse on top of me.

He released my lips and took a shaky breath. He gasped and smiled so softly i couldn't help but smile back.

When he stroked a lock of hair from my damp forehead it felt like i was holding my breath. I sure did too. It would have been prefect, just like last time, but i didn't dare be the one to say the first word. After all it was just sex and nothing more. Maybe you didn't have to say anything. At least i thought, until he opened his mouth.

"You are beautiful" he whispered, brushing the tip of his nose against mine.

My heart was filled with warmth and i felt next overwhelmed by his words. Did he really mean it or was it something he just said?

"Thanks" i whispered and smiled somewhat confidently.

He kissed me again before something convulsive stood up and immediately i felt an emptiness for him. In a world of fantasy i could have lay just like this, with Thomas close to me, forever.

"Do you have a towel or something to dry with?" he whispered, pointing to the kit that had floated out over my stomach.

"It's okay, i will take care of it" i said, voice still strained as i half sat up in bed.

It was over now, there would be nothing more and even though i already knew it, it felt miserable. But it was the truth and nothing to feel disappointed about. It would have been amazing and i would always remember that.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, putting on his pants.

"Nothing, the others are probably starting to wonder where we are" i said, that was as close to the truth as i could get.

He pulled the shirt over his head and suddenly i felt very exposed and abandoned as i sat naked on the bed.

"Y/n-"

"It's fine Thomas, i promise, hurry down now before anyone suspects anything" i interrupted without meeting his gaze.

"Are we okay?" he asked in such a voice that i raised my eyebrows questioningly when i met his gaze.

"Uh yeah? I mean, it's the same as before i guess."

I know i sounded short but if i gave him even an inch of myself....how i really felt, i would fall and i didn't want anything from Thomas, at least not anything he would ever know.

"Good, i will see you down there," he said just as briefly, and i felt my heart skip a beat.

He walked out the door without turning around. How did he do that? just turned off? but it was exactly as it should be. He didn't want anything more from me and i didn't want anything more from him. Exactly as it should be, only it was so damn wrong.