Ch 43 [Defection]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After revealing every root of corruption in the that this tree we call an empire she had made her choice and decided to defect to the revolutionary army, now we just have to see how many of the other's join our endeavor to defeat the empire in this battle. I hadn't felt such a rage fuming off of Akame's body even when we first met, she was extreamly angry knowing the people she had been fighting to protect for so long were the people who deserved to die for there action's.

Once we arrived back at the Oarburgh's base, Akame was ready to start dishing out order's to the remaining member's of the Elite Seven and she was going to tell them exactly what was gonna happen.

Akame:"Alright you imperial maggot's, here's the deal! From here on out we work for the revolution and there will be no backing out of this, any question's?"

Tsukushi:"D-Did, Tatsumi-Kun brainwash you, Akame-Chan?"

Akame:"Brainwash? If you consider witnessing the rich idiot's we've been protecting treat the homeless and the defenceless like punching bag's and using them as sex toy's then yeah i was brainwashed!"

When she told them how the empire's citizen's were being treated they looked beyond shocked, Being honest i was surprised to hear Akame raise her voice like she was an army general, it was actually kinda scary in my mind.

Cornelia:"Are you sure that's what you saw?"

Akame:"Do this look in my eye's,-

- Make me look unsure to you?"

Corey froze solid for a moment or two before responding.

Cornelia:"No."

Akame:"Good. Now that you all know the truth about this empire, are you gonna stay with all of this corruption or are you gonna stand up and do something to change it?"

There was dead silence for less than a second before they started making there choice's, and i was plesently surprised with them.

Natala:"If killing the minister is our goal, then you'll need a trusty spear to cut his army down,-