Part I: The Roommate

I: Liam

Liam Greyson looked around as he entered his girlfriend's apartment, "Hello? Marie?"

No one answered. Maybe she's in the shower or something.

Closing the door behind him, Liam looked around. Marie's place was incredible—way nicer than any of the freshman or sophomore dorms! She had her own kitchen—well, she and her roommates did at least—and it looked like each one of them had their own room. Why had she never invited him here before?

With a sigh, Liam took out his phone to send Marie a text. She had told him the door would be unlocked, but he had assumed that was because she—or someone, at least—would be here.

"Hello?"

Liam looked up at the sound of the perky, feminine voice, and almost dropped his phone. Standing in the doorway of one of the rooms was the reason Marie had never invited him over before.

The girl's pale skin set off her long mane of radiant, deep blue hair and matching eyes outlined by black eyeliner. She wore only knee-highs and an over-sized hoodie that went down to the middle of her toned thighs. A hoodie that Liam knew hid a slim, fit body with a small, nicely rounded ass, and incredibly perky breasts. He assumed this was one of Marie's roommates, and though he had never met the girl before, Liam had jacked off to her—most recently—two nights ago.

***

Liam tapped his fingers next to his laptop's trackpad as he waited for the model's cam to load, glancing at the door again to make sure it was locked.

It was.

After the day he had just had, the last thing he needed was for Eli or one of his floormates to walk in on him jacking off. Swar wouldn't be back for at least an hour and a half—his CS Lab didn't end until 7:30—and Chris was off at a rush event, so Liam should have been fine, but they had a few floormates that had barged in without knocking before.

That would be much worse.

The model's video stream finally loaded, presenting Liam with the thankfully-clear image of an incredibly pretty girl with long blue hair. She sat on a bed wearing grey knee-highs, a short, tight-fitting T-shirt, and lacy panties the color and shade of her hair. Her audio stream had turned on a half-second earlier than the video, greeting Liam with a loud, high-pitched, "Woooo! What's up, guys?"

It seemed the model had just started her show, as the tip jar was close to empty. Liam didn't often visit cam sites, as the girls often just sat there—sometimes fully clothed—unless someone was tipping, and Liam preferred not to pay for his dick's entertainment. Since he had seen this girl, about a month ago, however, he had started forgoing the usual tube-sites in favor of her shows. She went by "Cherry," or her handle, Cherrypie, and—according to Reddit—had become quite the sensation over the past few months.

Liam had no trouble believing that.

"Guess what, guys!" Cherry said, her peppy voice adding to her alluring mix of sexy and adorable, "I have a surprise for everybody, and you guys get to see it once the tip jar hits 250. I'll even be nice and help get you all started."

Flashing a smile at the camera that was somehow innocent and seductive simultaneously, Cherry lifted the hem of her top to flash her tits at her audience.

Liam grinned and freed his cock from the confines of his boxer briefs, feeling it grow at the sight of Cherry's amazing tits—pale mounds of flesh capped with small pink nipples. They weren't huge, or even in the C-D cup range that Liam normally preferred, but they just fit her perfectly. They were also incredibly perky—Liam believed they were about as large as a pair of breasts could get without starting to droop under their own weight. They looked so soft, the nipples begging to be sucked.