Part XXXVI: Probably For the Best

XXXVI: Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake pursed her lips in the bathroom apartment, loud, screaming music playing in the background, then frowned for a moment in thought.

Is it too red? Too dark?

Matching lipsticks with her particular blend of blue hair could be a challenge. She'd gone through way too many in the past, but now she had her chosen few that she stuck to, rarely branching out unless she found something amazing.

Still, matching things with both her hair and dress...sometimes she missed her red hair.

But Liam likes your blue mane.

Blake growled at those thoughts, pushing them away. Yes, Liam did like her blue hair, but she didn't care about Liam tonight. She was specifically not caring or thinking about him tonight.

Putting down the lipstick, Blake took a couple of steps back from the mirror and turned from side to side. She needed to look hot tonight.

No, not just hot, fuckin' sexy.

Blake studied the way her white bodycon dress showed off her waist and hips, pushing up her boobs to make them look even perkier. Her ass was also coming along quite nicely. She didn't have abs that her dress clung to anymore, as she'd been eating more to plump up her ass and she'd probably given herself a few more cheat days than she should have. Still, her stomach was flat and tight, and the dress showed that off at least.

Satisfied that she looked fuckin' sexy enough for her desired purposes, Blake looked to the silvery buttplug she'd cleaned off, then put it in one of her toy bags she kept in the bathroom, deciding against it. She didn't know how, but somehow having that in her ass would make her think of Liam, she just knew it. Plus, it would be a bit easier on her panties.

Blake turned off her music, tucking her phone into her little white bag she was bringing with her tonight, then walked back out into the hall.

The sight of Liam sitting on the couch, looking at something on his phone stopped her dead in her tracks.

Earlier, she had specifically not allowed herself to look at him like she usually did, but now Blake couldn't stop herself.

He's just so wonderful.

His hair looked slightly more done up than usual, if still a little goofy. His face had a nice, even growth of hair on it--not stubble, but not long enough to really be called a beard, either. His phone's light made his blue eyes shine enough for Blake to see even at this distance. His chest and shoulders nicely filled out the long sleeve, half-buttoned shirt. And even though Blake couldn't see it, she knew that ass of his was stretching the back of those poor jeans. Blake felt a smile creeping onto her face.

Then Liam looked up, eyes locking with hers, and Blake's smile fled. Her heart started to pound. Her throat grew tight. Liam's eyes were wide. Blake caught a flash of something in his gaze as he looked her up and down, but other than that, she couldn't read anything in those eyes other than surprise.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," Blake forced out.

Silence stretched for a bit.

"That was your music?" Liam asked, "I thought that must have been Sophie. I didn't realize you were here."

Music. That, I can work with.

Blake took a step forward, then tilted her hips, quirking an eyebrow at Liam, "You got a problem with my music?"

Liam's eyes widened for a moment, then he scrubbed a hand through his hair, "Uh, no. It was just...unexpected. I've never listened to any of your music before."