Part XLII: Just Have To Be Patient

XLII: Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam groaned as he flopped back onto his pillow, lofted bed shaking a bit with the movement. Finally lying flat seemed to alleviate some of the soreness and general fatigue that had kicked in earlier today.

"Marie fuckin' you too hard, Liam?" Eli asked. He lay opposite Liam in his own lofted bed.

"Too much ass-fucking," Swar said from the other side of their triple, "You gotta make sure she uses enough lube when she puts it in you, Liam. Especially if she's gonna fuck you all day."

Liam snorted, rolling his eyes. When his roommates got like this, it was usually better to just go along with it, upping the ridiculous with each successive comment, "I'll remember that. I think she actually might be. By the way, in this scenario is Marie using a strapon or does she secretly have a dick?"

"Strapon," they both said.

"That way she doesn't have to stop," Swar added.

"Of course," Liam said, grinning, "Honestly, that might have been preferable to yesterday. That way just one part of me would be sore."

"Dude," Eli said, "You're actually complaining about your girlfriend fucking you too much?"

"It's--" Liam cut off as he realized what he was saying, "Fuck."

The other two laughed.

"What did you do, anyway?" Swar asked, "Weren't you complaining about her never really wanting to do anything after the first few times earlier this year?"

He had. He'd started dating Marie near the end of his freshman year. They'd slept together for the first few times before break and had texted and video-chatted a lot over the summer, but after the first week or two back this year, he'd been worried that Marie wasn't interested, and things might fizzle out.

"Honestly," Liam said, "I think it was Blake. After I met her and she said something to Marie, Marie just wanted to fuck all the time. I think it might have been jealousy or something at first, but now..."

Now, he didn't entirely know what to think. What Sophie and Blake and Chloe had all said made him feel uncertain about Marie. That, combined with the way Marie had acted Friday night...What had Blake told Marie that first night, anyway?

"Blake must be a damn good wingwoman," Eli said.

"Think you could get her to help us out?" Swar asked.

"I don't know," Liam said, "Got any girls you want her to make jealous?"

"Eh, maybe some of Krista's friends," Eli said, "Her roommate's pretty cute, and half the girls on her floor that she's introduced me to are gorgeous. Don't know if I would want to actually date any of them, though. Can't ever really find anything to talk about with them unless they're at least a little buzzed, and even for freshmen the just seem a bit too..."

"Young and stupid?" Swar supplied.

Liam laughed.

"I was trying to find a nicer way to put it," Eli said, "But pretty much. Not that we were any better last year."

Liam grunted in agreement.

"Fair enough," Swar said.

"You know I'm like you, though, Liam," Eli continued, "Parties are fun and all, but I want that connection with someone, not just a fuckbuddy."

Liam frowned at that, remembering what Sophie had said.

"What about you, Swar?" He asked, trying to distract himself.