Part XLVII: Not Enough

XLVII: Blake

Blake put her hands on Liam's chest, squeezing those strong muscles as she gazed down at him, "I want you--fuck!" she gasped as the head of his cock brushed against her clit, "I want you to tell me you want to slip your hard cock inside my tight pussy."

Liam didn't smile this time. He just gazed back up at her with those intense blue eyes. Blake could almost feel the heat of the desire burning behind them.

"Slip my cock into your tight pussy," he said.

Blake gasped, the mere words sending shivers through her as she found herself powerless to resist. She moved her hips up, never losing contact with his cock, until the tip pressed against her folds. Then Blake moaned as she lowered herself down his hard shaft. All the way. She watched his expression the entire time. She loved watching his face as she pleasured him, seeing exactly how good she made him feel.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she gasped, "You're stretching out my poor tight little pussy, but fuck, it feels so good!"

She ground her hips against his, shuddering at the sparks the movement sent up through her pussy and into her body. Then she lifted her hips up slowly, moaning softly as she lifted herself all the way up until only the tip of his cock remained inside her. Then she lowered herself back down, just as slowly. All the while keeping her eyes locked with his.

"I want to ride your cock slowly," she breathed, grinding her hips again as she fully seated him within herself.

Fuck, I love how he stretches me out.

"I want to--oh fuck--savor every stroke as my pussy swallows your cock." She brought herself all the way up again, then back down, a bit harder this time. Liam's eyes closed as he let out a low moan, head tilting back a bit. Blake smirked, continuing the agonizingly slow, yet wonderfully delicious pace. Soon she found herself no longer able to keep her gaze locked on Liam's face. It was all she could do just to continue to fuck him like this.

"Spank me," she gasped. She hadn't planned on that. The words had come out on impulse, but she needed him to smack her ass. Hard.

Blake half-gasped, half-yelped as Liam's hand came down hard on her ass cheek with a satisfying smack. The mix of pain and pleasure made Blake shudder, almost losing her rhythm. Liam left his hand there for a moment, then squeezed, kneading the muscles.

"Harder," Blake gasped, bringing herself all the way up and down again, still savoring every inch of Liam's cock that slid in and out of her pussy.

Blake cried out this time, picturing the handprint on her ass. The pain radiated out from Blake's firm backside, but mixed with the pleasure coming from her pussy, it felt amazing.

"Again," Blake pleaded.

Again, Liam brought his hand down hard, this time on the other cheek. Again, Blake cried out in pleasure and pain as she struggled to keep that deliciously slow pace. She begged for Liam to smack her ass again, and again until she could no longer keep her rhythm.

"Fuck me," she breathed, finally unable to keep the rhythm. She said it again, this time more of a plea as she fixed her eyes on his, "Fuck me hard, spank me, pull me hair. I need to cum on your cock."

Blake gasped as Liam gripped her ass in one hand and a fist full of her hair in the other.

Then he started to fuck her.

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped, pleasure radiating out from her pussy as Liam hammered his big perfect cock into her pussy, "Oh fuck, yes."

She cried out as he spanked her again, falling forward onto his chest, ass up in the air, head held back by the hair Liam clutched in his fist.