Part XVI: Bad Girls Get Spanked

XVI: Blake

I should have gone with Liam's suggestion.

Only a few of her regular hi-tippers were on today, and part of a pretty empty room. Apparently people just didn't feel like getting off to her today for some reason. It wasn't the end of the world—it had happened more than a few times since Blake started camming—but it was still discouraging. An annoying side-effect was that it got both the kinkier and darker sides of Blake's mind going at once. She could always do some elaborate cosplay, but that was time intensive, and taking time to do something like that defeated half the purpose of doing this over a normal job. Maybe she could have a show where she made some of the costume while naked? She knew some people got off to girls just doing normal things with little clothing. That was basically half the point of all those "gamer" girls that streamed. She could invest in a new toy or two—maybe some sort of fucking machine? She had always wanted to try one.

Then there was the option of actually being social enough to find another camgirl that was local to occasionally bring on her show. She barely even liked doing that with Chloe though.

Then there was the darker side of her insecurity. The part every girl had to some extent, but seemed to haunt her to a greater degree because of how she chose to make money.

Would bigger boobs work? A bigger ass? Smaller ass? Gain some weight? Loose some? Get a few tattoos? Piercings? Maybe some lip injections?

Blake shook those thoughts from her head, shivering at the last batch. She knew they would be back the next time she had a day like this, maybe sooner, but they were gone for now at least. The only changes she was okay with making were to her lower body and her hair. She wanted a bigger ass and nicer legs, but she wanted to earn those, and she had already made a bit of progress, if small. Her hair, she might change once she got bored of this color—maybe back to red for her stage name?

But Liam's favorite color is blue.

Blake barely held back a groan, instead flopping back onto her bed, making sure to spread her legs for the camera as she did.

Stupid Liam.

The two good things about the lack of people and high tippers in her room, were that she could end a bit earlier today, and she hadn't needed to play with herself too much. She didn't feel sexy or cute today. Marie had slipped her one of Liam's annoyingly-delicious sandwiches earlier, so she wasn't hungry, but she still needed to shower, and her pussy and ass were sore, and she just felt gross and worn out.

Running down the time by groping and squeezing her tits and occasionally shaking and spreading her ass, Blake had almost reached her self-imposed limit for today's show, when one of the chat's caught her eye.

"What do I have to tip to see you spank that ass, Cherry?"

Blake barely held back a frown. She had been so close to just being done for the day. But she needed the money.

"2 spanks per tip, 10 for my hand, 25 for the paddle."

"Show me the paddle."

Putting on a fake smile, Blake got on her knees, leaning over in a way that showed the camera a nice view of her ass as she retrieved the paddle from where she kept it and a few of her other toys just off-screen. She held it up before her, twisting it to show the thickness of the wood and the holes cut in it.

A moment later, her computer dinged as the user tipped 25.

"Spank that ass."

Holding back a roll of her eyes, Blake situated herself on her knees, arching her back to make her ass stick out above her pointed feet. Holding the paddle in a back-hand grip as she looked over her shoulder at the camera, Blake flicked her wrist, smacking the quarter-inch thick wood against her right cheek. She hissed at the impact. She hadn't smacked herself too hard, but hard enough to make a satisfying slap on contact and leave a mark that would be visible to the camera in a few seconds. As soon as the sting subsided for a moment though, she snapped her wrist again, flinching a bit this time.