Part L: Challenge Accepted

L: Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake twisted her "vodka" bottle as she stopped filling the shot glass to avoid any spillage.

"Alright guys," she said, putting down the bottle and exchanging it for one of the small 8oz cans of Sprite. She held up both for her camera to see, "Let's get this show started. Woo!"

With that, Blake threw back the shot and made a bit of a face before chasing it with her sprite. The water in the vodka bottle didn't taste too gross, but despite numerous attempts, Blake had never fully been able to completely eliminate the vodka taste from the container. Still, it worked better for her than kicking back a few shots of vodka every show. Cherry's bubbly, slightly ditzy party attitude called for it, but Blake knew better than to think she could handle that. Physically or emotionally.

She set down both glass and can off-camera before glancing at the chat.

"No, sorry, guys," she said, raking her fingers through her hair as she sat back on the bed. She watched the screen, positioning herself so everyone could see her new lingerie that one of her higher tippers had sent her. It wasn't super comfortable with all its straps, but the black and white lacy pattern went will with her black and white thigh-high socks.

"I don't have OnlyFans," she continued, "Just Snap and if you tip like, a bazillion tokens or whatever I set on my profile, you get access to premium Discord where I post things and a one-hour hangout. Just click on my profile and I list everything there."

Blake was quite proud of that profile. She'd designed the page herself, making it all snazzy and easy for dudes to read even if most of the blood had left their brains. Blake knew she wouldn't be able to put that in her portfolio, but she was still proud of it. Web-design was just a fallback, anyway.

Taking another sip of Sprite, Blake glanced back at the chat and smiled, "Thank you, guys! I was hoping someone would notice."

Blake adjusted the camera, then scooched back on her bed, gesturing to the winter sheets she'd put on.

"They're not Christmas, so it's okay!" she added snappily, holding up a finger, then gesturing to the trees and snowflakes, "See? No Santa, no presents, just snowflakes and trees. Those can happen before Thanksgiving."

As more comments and some smaller tips flowed in, Blake pulled at one of the straps on the lingerie. She'd have to remember asking Liam if that would bother him. Sometimes she got wet or messy enough during shows that whatever she wore was beyond saving, so when someone sent her something to wear, she used it for her shows, killing two birds with one stone.

Blake adjusted her position on the bed, leaning on one of her pillows so that her ass stuck out. Some more positive comments came in and she grinned, wiggling her ass as she felt her pussy grow a bit wetter. Her sex drive was high enough that she was usually ready for anything--though it did get annoying sometimes when she was too wet or not in a place to do anything about it--and it helped that she enjoyed being watched. She'd discovered that kink way early on. That in turn had led to her love of having something in her ass, as she did right now.

Blake's mind wandered as she shifted poses, straddling one of her pillow and grinding a bit. The thought of Liam watching her soon made her pussy clench and ass tighten around the plug inside it. What Blake wanted was for him to watch her from behind her camera or over at her desk--maybe tied up so he couldn't do anything about his cock--and then fuck her senseless once she was done.

I hope I fuck myself well enough during this show.

Being horny and too tired to do anything about it was the worst.