Part LII: I Want Him So Bad

LII: Liam and Blake

Liam

"I'm going to give Lieutenant Dan a nice wet blowjob," Blake continued, looking into the camera, "Then let him fuck my face a bit before I fuck his brains out."

Liam's hands tightened on the edge of his seat as he watched Blake lower her head and stick her pink tongue out to taste the dildo's tip. She made a little circle with her tongue, glancing down at it for a moment, then looking back into the camera.

Liam's cock twitched, throat growing tight under that gaze. Maybe he was just stupidly horny at this point, but his mind kept fuzzing back and forth between reality and what he wished was happening. He watched as Blake flicked at the underside of the head with her tongue, imagining how good that would feel. How incredible it would be just to have Blake gripping the base of his cock like that. He bit his lip, groaning as she took the head into her mouth, tongue darting out to taste the shaft. When Blake moaned, Liam's felt his nails digging into the bottom of his chair, shivers running through his body.

Liam watched, as Blake worked the fake cock. She held him captive as she grinned while working the shaft with her tongue and fingers, taking more and more of the dildo into her mouth each time. Each time she raised her head up, tips of all sizes would flood in. Blake smiled at them but didn't thank them. She simply took the fake cock back into her mouth. Whenever Liam felt his attention begin to drift, Blake would look into the camera, blue eyes sparkling, drawing him in.

After a few minutes of working more and more of the shaft into her mouth Blake took a deep breath, then took the head into her mouth, this time keeping her eyes fixed on the camera as she lowered herself. Slowly, inch after inch of the fake cock disappeared between her lips. Finally, her lips sealed around the base of the fake cock, and she held up one finger. Then another, and another as tips began to flood in. Once she held up all ten fingers, Blake raised her head, letting the dildo fall free of her lips with a ragged breath. A thin, shining line of spit connected her lips to the fake glistening cock.

"Did you guys like that?" Blake asked, grinning proudly as she stroked the shaft of the freshly lubricated cock, "I bet some of you thought I wouldn't be able to go all the way down, didn't you?"

Two consecutive "Yee-Haw's" signaled a couple of huge tips. Blake's face lit up.

"Ah! Thank you!" She shrieked, then took the cock all the way down her throat in one quick motion. Liam swallowed hard as he watched Blake gaze into the camera while she held the cock down her throat. This time she lasted fourteen seconds before needing to come up for air.

"See," Blake said, adjusting her hair. Her chest rose and fell hypnotically as she tried to catch her breath, "Unlike you little-fucks, I'm nice. I give Lieutenant Dan what he needs instead of torturing the poor guy. Now, who wants me to try twenty seconds?"

A mix of positive responses and bets against Blake came into the chat along with a few tips.

"No, Trev," she said, "I'm not secretly a scuba diver in my off-hours."

She raked her fingers through her hair again, then winked at the camera before taking the cock into her mouth again.

Liam's cock twitched. He could feel it throbbing, begging to cum. The precum had dripped down his balls and onto his pajama pants, pooling there. He didn't trust himself to wipe it away—that would bring his hands too close to his cock.

As Blake took more and more of the fake cock into her mouth, taking her time this round, his brain fuzzed again, blurring his desires and reality. He could almost feel Blake's soft, slick lips sliding down his cock. Her tongue lapping at the precum on the underside of his shaft. Her hot, moist mouth making his cock feel so good. When she reached the bottom, Liam gasped, ghost lips sealing around the base of his cock as her throat closed around its head. He imagined her tongue darting out to taste his balls. Liam wanted to tangle his hands in her hair as she gazed up at him, cock seated entirely in her mouth. Instead, he watched as Blake held up her hands, counting to twenty.