Part V: Marie Goes Down

V: Liam

A little over a week later, Liam raised an eyebrow as Marie pushed him, shirtless, back onto her bed. She had an oddly determined look in her eye.

"What—" he began, but she cut him off.

"No talking," Marie said, unbuttoning and pulling his pants and underwear off before kneeling at the side of the bed, facing his quickly hardening erection.

Liam's eyes went wide as grabbed his cock at the base. Was she...? No, she's never done that before, and I didn't even ask her.

Then she leaned forward and licked the head.

Liam shuddered at the feeling of her soft tongue against his swollen flesh. He looked down at her as she continued to tongue bathe his cock, at first around the head, then taking longer, broader licks up the length of his shaft. Liam wanted to move, wanted to sit up and tangle his hands in her hair, guide her in this unfamiliar endeavor, but he couldn't—he felt as though his entire body were tied down by invisible threads.

Marie took him in her mouth, and Liam let out a hiss of pleasure. Due to their size difference, she couldn't get more than half of him comfortably in her mouth. Liam felt himself growing big and hard inside his girlfriend's wet, warm, mouth, and thought it would likely be reduced to a third soon.

Liam looked down at Marie again. She was still dressed in her bright blue sweater and black yoga pants. And she had his cock in her mouth—the image made him harden even faster. She looked up at him, and for a moment, Liam was scared she might feel inadequate due to the limited amount of dick she could fit in her mouth, but she gave him a smoky look and went to work. Alternating between techniques—working the head with her tongue while it was in her mouth, sucking on the shaft, bobbing up and down on the length she could fit in her mouth—Marie sent him rushing toward orgasm. Her tongue was soft and warm, and so wet, yet just as Liam was about to cum, she moved away—his cock coming free of her mouth with an audible "pop"—and she began to undress. Holding his gaze, she stripped slowly, swaying slightly as she did so. The sweater came off first, revealing that she hadn't worn anything underneath, her nipples already hard. Then she pulled off her pants and panties, turning to give Liam a view of her pussy and asshole as she did so. Her folds were soaked, glistening in the room's dim light.

Once Marie was completely nude, she climbed on the bed, straddling Liam, and mounted him, using her hand to slip him inside of her. She was still extremely tight, but managed to take Liam's entire length in a single—albeit slow—thrust. Once she had him deep inside, she began rotating her hips. Slowly. As she moved, the light played across the smooth, golden skin of her stomach. Her pussy was like a furnace. It tried to draw him in, envelop him completely, yet at the same time its tight grip seemed to try and push him out. Liam reached for Marie's shapely ass, wanting to withdraw from her so that he could thrust back in, but she caught his wrists, not stopping her rotations. She leaned over him, pushing his hands back onto the bed behind his head. Her gaze was intense as she continued to grind her hips on top of him. It was agonizingly wonderful. Then, just when Liam thought he could take no more, Marie pressed down hard on the hands she held prisoner and began to ride him.

Her thrusts were slow at first, but gradually quickened until the bed shook with the motion of her hips. She had broken their gaze, her eyes squeezed shut with pleasure and determination as she bucked on top of him. She orgasmed quickly, and though her thrusts became irregular as she rode out the waves of pleasure, she didn't stop. Liam felt himself on the brink as Marie came a second time.

"Marie," he managed to say, his voice thick with lust, "I'm gonna cum."

She grinned and quickened her pace, "Good. Cum inside me."