Part LXIV: For Me

LXIV: Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam gazed down at Blake, blood boiling within as she licked his slowly softening cock, cleaning the cum off of it. She glanced at it occasionally, but for the most part, her eyes remained locked on his.

Fuck. Did Marie ever look at me like that?

He didn't think so. Marie had very obviously enjoyed sex with him, enjoyed deepthroating him, and enjoyed anal. She'd never seemed disgusted or off-put by his cum, but...

She never seemed so happy or so eager.

As Blake licked up his cum, Liam shivered, remembering her words.

I'm sorry I didn't get all of it.

She'd seemed genuinely sad that she hadn't been able to take all of his cum in her mouth at once. He didn't really know what to think of that, but those words had made his cock harder even as it deflated.

Finally, Blake seemed to have finished licking up his cum. Her eyes shined in the dim light as she smiled at him before resting her head on his hips, one hand still gripping his cock at the base, her jaw against his cock.

"So," she said, eyes hungry as she gazed up at him, "You think you might be able to go again?"

Liam blinked, "Again?"

Normally, Liam would have just shrugged. It had taken Leah, Alice, and Marie quite a while to get him hard again after they'd made him cum, and he'd been able to touch them. The latter was what usually got him hardest quickest, but Blake had said that was a bad idea. From the way she'd lost control when she came and the way she looked at him, Liam thought it probably still was a bad idea.

Yet his cock had stopped going down. He wasn't getting harder, but his cock had stopped with quite a bit more size than it usually shrank to after he came--especially when he came that hard. He knew that a refractory period wasn't just a loss of erection, that part of it was flagging arousal.

As he looked at Blake, though, Liam felt none of the latter.

He nodded, "Definitely."

Blake grinned like he'd just told her she won a shiny new car. She raised her head, grip on his cock tightening for a moment, then glanced down at it, "Are you a bit too sensitive down here still for me to just suck it hard again?"

Fuck.

It had taken Liam a bit, but he'd somehow realized what had changed in Blake—her earlier nervousness disappearing—since she came in the room: she'd been acting like Cherry.

Not completely, but little parts of what he remembered came through. Liam hadn't known what to think of that at first, but he decided he liked it. Cherry wasn't Blake, but she was a part of her. One that she liked at least somewhat.

One that she maybe falls back on if she's nervous in these kinds of situations?

Liam hoped it was that. He liked the idea of Blake feeling just as nervous as he did tonight. Even if she covered it far better than he did.

"A bit," he said.

Disappointment flashed in Blake's eyes for a moment. Then the wheels started turning.

For a moment, Liam just gazed at her. He thought he could do that for hours under normal circumstances. With her naked and holding his cock next to her face...Liam thought he could do it for weeks.

A thought came to Liam, and for a moment he hesitated.

"What?"

The question caught Liam by surprise, "What do you mean, what?"