Part LXI: She's Doing That On Purpose, Right?

LXI: Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake found herself looking at her locked door for the thousandth time since she'd closed it, and shook herself, turning her attention back to the camera and her screen.

She smiled, cupping her titties over the lacy red and black bra she'd chosen for the show, "Come on guys, help me get m'boobies out. Only 1500 more Cherrycoins to go."

Blake wanted this show to go quickly. And not just because of the burning ache between her legs. That was a large part of it, however. It didn't help that her lips still tingled from the kiss she'd stolen from Liam—dressed only in her lingerie—before locking the door. Pulling away from that had been hard.

Dripping, needy pussy aside, however, Blake simply wanted to spend as much time with him as she could before Marie got back.

Once she gets back, things will be...complicated again.

Finding ways and time to have sex would be hard enough, but Blake would just be sad that she couldn't have Liam sleep over whenever he could.

Blake shivered at the image of herself cuddled up with Liam even as she got onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at the camera, running a hand through her hair.

Last time I had to be dressed and quiet because of his roommates. This time...

This time, it would be just her and Liam. And she might still be sexed-up from this show depending on how it went.

It's not fair that he's just on the other side of the door, and yet I have to touch myself again without him even being able to watch me.

Blake tried to look at the upside—that Liam was hers now and wasn't two doors away fucking Marie or having a threesome with her and some random bitch—but it just made her more desperate for his touch.

Blake held back a sigh, smiling instead as she pulled down her panties a bit, ass strategically positioned to show nothing to the camera despite her pussy being fully exposed to the air. A few more tips trickled in along with requests to fire the cameraman.

Is that where I'm at now? I've gone from needing his cock inside me to just needing his touch or even just him watching me while I touch myself?

That train of thought didn't help, as it only brought up images of Liam watching her from behind the camera as she pleasured herself. Her pussy clenched, then spasmed, frustrated that there was nothing inside of it to clench down on.

Blake shuddered as her ass pulsed along with her pussy. Taking out her plug while getting ready had definitely been the correct decision. She missed the nice full, stretched feeling that she was so accustomed to, but knew that the extra stimulation would just make her even hornier.

Fuck. Sleeping with Liam without fucking him will be hard enough, but what about our date?

Liam had seemed excited when he mentioned the non-dinner part of their date, and she wanted to enjoy it, but unless she somehow magically got much less horny by then, Blake was pretty sure she would want to just rush through the date so she could get home and fuck Liam's brains out. At best, she'd probably just be too horny to really enjoy being out with Liam.

Unfortunately, Blake only saw one surefire way to get around that at the moment, and it involved breaking her rules.

The "yee-haw" of a massive tip pulled Blake's attention back to her show, eyes going wide.

"Ah!" She shrieked, "Thank you! T-Sugg! That's how you make an entrance, dudes!"

Blake slid her panties down her thighs, then rolled over on her back, sticking her legs straight up into the air to give everyone a nice view of her glistening lips as she pulled the lacy garment off over her toes and flung it aside.