Part LI: About Ready To Kill Someone

LI: Blake and Liam

Challenge, accepted, Blake.

Blake

Blake brought the vibrator back to her pussy, shuddering.

"Oh, thank god, fuck," She moaned, "Oh, seven was the most in one day, not one hour."

She only got a few seconds into using the vibrator this time.

"Oh my god! Are you serious? You little--" Blake cut off, biting her lip as she glared at the screen, then continued in a sing-song voice, "I don't like you."

Blake knew that her regulars liked making her lose it a bit and get all sassy, and she knew she would feel the same in their position—she'd gone onto Chloe's shows more than a few times just to fuck with her—but in the moment she was just getting frustrated, "I don't like you, Ken, we're not friends anymore."

A moment later, the same user tipped again, letting her use the wand once more.

Ah! Thank you!" Blake said, smiling "We're friend's again, Trev. I love you."

The show seemed to go on like that for hours. Blake would get soooo close, twitching uncontrollably, moaning so loud she knew Marie and Sophie could hear. She let loose increasingly long streams of expletives every time they made her stop. She was just edging over and over again, making it feel like it had been years since she'd had any release.

But the tips kept rolling in, and--from her regulars, at least--they got bigger and bigger every time.

At one point, Blake's body just started twitching uncontrollably. The lightest brush of her hair over her nipple would make her hiss with pleasure. Her blood pounded in her ears as she played with herself, head fuzzing as she surrendered more and more control over her body to the sensations radiating out from her pussy.

Every time Blake stopped, she found herself out of breath, body tingling with the vibrations of pleasure that flowed out through the vibrator. More than a few times Blake had gotten so close just for someone to tip a massive amount and make her stop.

About twenty minutes into the game, wand pressed firmly against her pussy, legs twitching as her pleasure spiked higher and higher with every passing second, a massive tip came in with a "Yee-haw."

Blake felt her eyes turn to saucers as she flicked off the vibrator.

"No, no," she half-panted, half-whined in a pitiful voice as she threw her head back onto the pillows, letting the wand fall to the bed, "no, no, no, Noooo! Ah!" she shrieked in frustration, teeth clenched to keep a smile on her face.

I need to fucking cum!

"Why?" she demanded, bringing a hand to her face to help hide her annoyance, using the other to stroke her poor puffy pussy, "Why? Why, why, why, why, whyyyy? Ugh, why, why, whyyy? Oh my god, John!"

She threw her head back again, legs falling open as she used two fingers to rub circles over her soaked lips, "Ugh."

Blake hooked her leg back under her leg, spreading her pussy for the camera with both hands. She shivered at the sensations that ran through her body--her pussy was so sensitive that even touching its edges threatened to make her gasp, "You guys hate me, don't you? Jesus! I'm gonna start a Little-Fuck Club made up of everyone who keeps me from cumming."

Blake took another swig from her giant water bottle, then started rubbing her clit in small circles, taking a deep breath at the pleasure it sent through her.

"Oh, my god," she said, adjusting her hair.

Liam wouldn't be that mean to me, would he?

Blake almost laughed at the thought. Of course, he would. She'd make sure of it, and then she'd be just as mean. Both of them would love it and both of them would want to kill each other while they were doing it.