Part XXXII: Why Had He Been Mad?

XXXII: Liam

Liam blinked in confusion as the door to Marie's room closed before him. He should have known Blake would be up. Meeting her eyes had reminded Liam of the issues he'd been trying to work out concerning his friend. He hadn't spoken to her since she'd confessed to him. Was that why she'd looked so sad? He would have to talk with her soon. For some reason, thinking about that—especially after her seeing him like this with Marie and Leah—

A nip at his lower lip brought Liam back out of his thoughts, and he grinned down at Marie, taking her by the back of the neck and bringing her lips up to his, sucking on her lower lip. He snaked a hand around Marie's hips and squeezed her ass, eliciting a yelp from her, followed by a playful growl as she captured his lips again.

A moment later, they parted as Leah finished unbuttoning Liam's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She pushed herself up against him and began kissing his neck, working her way up toward his jaw and then his mouth. Liam squeezed the tall blonde's firm ass as he felt Marie's fingers undoing his jeans, all the while shuffling him backward.

Once Marie got his fly undone, she yanked them down, then Liam yelped as she pushed him backward. He fell back on Marie's bed and glared at her, "Rude."

She just stuck her tongue out, "I thought you would like to be comfortable while you watch."

Liam looked on, feeling himself somehow grow even harder as Marie took Leah by the arm and pulled the other girl against her, tilting her head up to kiss the girl.

Watching them kiss was...hot. Really hot. Porn did not compare. Liam had never really enjoyed watching a guy kiss a girl but watching two girls kiss each other was far better. They seemed so sweet and playful as they hungrily nipped and kissed at each other.

Fuck, why had he been mad about that?

Liam blinked, his entire body suddenly feeling much hotter as his mind overlaid an image of Blake onto Leah's face. Liam swallowed hard. Seeing the two of them like that...

No. No—you promised her you wouldn't think of her like that.

He'd promised himself that, too. That was half the reason he knew he could be so secure in his friendship with Blake and his relationship with Marie. He could be completely honest with both of them about the other.

The blurring of those lines was part of why he hadn't been able to talk to Blake yet.

"Liam?"

Liam blinked, looking up at Marie.

"Everything alright, babe?"

Liam smiled, forcing Blake from his mind, "Yeah, I just spaced for a second. Watching you two made my mind..."

He trailed off as the two girls giggled.

"Liam, you have both of us here in front of you," Marie said, "You're not supposed to fantasize when you're already in your fantasy."

"Maybe it's because we're wearing too many clothes," Leah suggested, though her cheeks darkened.

Marie laughed, eyeing Liam, then the crotch of his boxers. She reached out and stroked his hard cock through the fabric, making him flinch, "I don't know...he seems to be pretty happy down here..." She looked back to Leah, "Want to see it?"

Leah nodded; wide eyes fixed on Liam's boxer-clad cock.

"What do you think, Liam?" Marie asked, voice breathy, "Should we let Leah see your big wonderful cock? Or should the two of us strip for you first? I think it's only fair that he gets to choose, don't you, Leah?"