Chapter 2

Katsuki opened the front door with cold soba and spicy curry he picked up on the way, He placed the key in the holder and made saw a different pair of shoes, maybe Shoto had friends over, he thought.

He went in closer and heard moaning coming from the room, his heart drop, facing the harsh reality of what is happening.

He couldn’t speak, it was as if his voice stuck at his throat. He didn’t know how long he stood by the door, but soon his eyes met Shoto’s one.

The way Shoto looked shock, when he saw Katsuki in front of him.

“Why did you do it?” Katsuki asked in a soft tone, tears prick his eyes.

“I…I’m sorry.” Shoto said hanging his head in shame.

"You are fucking disgusting Sho, you make me sick. You could have broken up with me, if you didn’t feel the same way again.” Katsuki said with hatred

"I just didn’t want to hurt you, you’ve met my parents, they expected us to get married, but we’ve been together for too long and I eventually fell out of love. I love Ei now, but I could never see myself hurting you.” Shoto said

"I’m done Shoto, I hate you so fucking much. I hope you drop dead.” Katsuki said as throw the food down making it spill everyway.

Katsuki left in anger and went to his car as he started driving. His tears blocked his version as he roughly wiped them. A truck came driving in the wrong direction and collided into his car.

He blocked out, remembering how much his lover deceived him.

He remembered light as he saw nurse pushing him in, in a hurry. It was blurry and his body hurt, it felt as if a thousand knives stabbed into him. His eyes closed back after he saw his parents rushing in with the nurse and doctors.

The doctors did everything to save the young man, even staying in the operating room for hours removing the broken glass and fixing his damage skull. It was safe to say that Katsuki made it, he held onto every bit of his life. Even though they were points when the doctor had to shock his heart to bring him back when his heart declined.

The driver was charged turns out he was drinking and driving. It was on the news that Shoto felt like a horrible human being. Kirishima comforted him, telling him it wasn’t his fault, but it was sure was he was the reason for Katsuki accident. Katsuki left in anger and went driving probably crying too. Katsuki was right, Shoto could have broken up with him before resorting to such decision.

He called his parents and told them everything, his parents were of course disappointed, so they provide a cheque for Katsuki, for their apologies and wants of forgiveness.