Chapter 42

It took a while for Katsuki to have sex with Izuku and when they did it again the two had waited for the results of the pregnancy test like they did the first time and it once again came out positive and this made Izuku very cautious, but Katsuki love to move around and doing things to strain himself the two made it in the three week and Katsuki experience some pelvic pain. Izuku took him to the hospital once again and the reason for his pain were because it was an ectopic pregnancy, they had to removed the fertilized egg from the fallopian tube. Katsuki was done, he was finished with trying to get pregnant because everytime he does it ends in misery.

Izuku was at the door shaking his head as he was kind of disappointed in Katsuki for not listening to him, if he had just listen maybe turn out in a different scenario, but he can't stay disappointed too long, I mean it was his partner at the end of the day and losing a child has more affects on Katsuki, than it has on him.

The two went back home and Katsuki went to cook up a meal to clear his mind. Izuku came and backhugged him.

"Izu, let's not try for a baby anymore and wait like our parents said. Let's see how it plays out." Katsuki said making Izuku kissed his cheek in agreement.

Ectopic Pregnancy- Ectopic Pregnancy is when the fertilized egg begins to grow in the fallopian tube, the fertilized egg cannot survive

And so that was how the two had been living, sex with protection and have been focusing on their lives more, finding house in Japan as that was the next move.

Katsuki didn't want to admit that it was mentally draining for him, he gets pregnant, gets attached and it ends up it miscarriage. Izuku was very supportive and he will give him that, Izuku has been nothing but a good partner to him.

All Katsuki had ever wished for was to walk and have kids, like he could have and one if it was granted, but the other was giving him a hard a time. He only told Izuku that he want to stop because he didn't want to go crazy. It pained him, but like everyone tells him it is best for them to take one day at a time.

"Hey babe, let's do the dishes and go to bed." Izuku said calling Katsuki's attention

Katsuki nodded as they two of them clear of them table and did the dished, settling it down and going to their shared bathroom taking a shower together.

Katsuki walked out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist, Izuku doing the same thing following behind.

Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist placing soft kisses on Katsuki's neck. Katsuki moaned as Izuku nibbled onto his skin, sucking, leaving love bite marks and hickeys.

"Katsuki did I ever told you how much I love you?" Izuku asked

"You do at every second, every minute, every hour, every day and every night." Katsuki answered

Izuku took the towel off from around Katsuki's waist, Katsuki turned around wrapping his arms around Izuku's neck kissing and nibbling every part of Izuku he could reach.

Izuku took a hold of Katsuki's small waist as the two fell onto the bed, kissing each other with love and hunger.

The towel fell from Izuku's waist as he grinded himself against Katsuki, who was also thrusting his hipd forward.

Izuku took out the lube and moist his cock before lining himself up at Katsuki's hole, he pushed in slowly, spreading Katsuki's hole to the width of his dick. He pulled back out before slamming inside of Katsuki, who gripped onto to Izuku's shoulder.

"F...fuck, Izuku." Katsuki screamed

"Baby, I'm sorry, but you feel good." Izuku said as he thrust rapidly into Katsuki

"I...i'm cu...mming." Katsuki moaned

"Cum for me baby, let me hear your angelic screams of pleasure." Izuku said as he hit Katsuki's prostate making Katsuki cum

Katsuki panted, Izuku thrust some more before exploding into Katsuki. Izuku turned Katsuki around making Katsuki stand on all fours before sliding back into him. Katsuki shuddered underneath Izuku as his body was releasing heat.

"O..oh~ god b-abe." Katsuki moaned as his cum splattered over the bed.

"Oh god Katsuki, only if you knew how much I love you." Izuku said as his thrust became more harder and deeper reaching every part and every inch of Katsuki's hole.

Katsuki came again when Izuku began to abuse his prostrate, the room filled with the scent of sweat, musk along with both Katsuki's caramel scent and Izuku's minty one.

The two had a long night which they both enjoyed very much, it was early the morning when the two ended their session and Izuku's member was still as hard as ever as it was left inside of Katsuki.

Love Puffin~