Chapter 11

After weeks of Katsuki settling down in Izuku's apartment, Izuku has been taking him to rehabilitation and therapy every time he needed to go. Izuku was like his mom, never forget a day for Katsuki's visit asking questions Katsuki wouldn't ask and making sure everything was okay with him.

Katsuki said that it was probably his inner dad for him to act such way. Therapy has going great even the ones that dealt with is mental health. He would voice his thoughts to the therapist as it was only him and her in the room.

He would always start of about how good he felt that Izuku was helping him and trying for him. He told the therapist who grateful he was for Izuku. He will talk about the constant pain he would have after finishing with his physical therapy or doing any sorts of exercise that will weary him out.

The therapist had always give him supporting, yet cheerful advice, telling him that it was good he was doing communicating his feelings.

"As a therapist, we can read people's facial expression and Katsuki, I feel like there is something you are hiding from me." Mirabel said

"It's apart of me, that I tried to forget. I was always able to walk, but what this accident taught me that tomorrow is never promising. I was going to my boyfriend's house one day, we've been with each other for
six years. I went to his house and saw him cheating with the person that is now his wife. It hurt so bad, that the person I trusted over the years was the person that would have betrayed me. I don't know what I feel towards him, I don't know if it is love, hate or regret. Regret dating him, meeting him, loving him or knowing his existence at all. I put myself in this position, I never known before, self pitying myself because of him. Each day I take is a day I begin to love him less. 

I try to forgive them both, but I will never forgive them even when I try. I always reassure them that I forgave them, but that's a big lie. I left Japan for the best, it will benefit them and myself since I won't be seeing them any more." Katsuki explained

"We all can't forgive someone, it's apart of us. We are human Katsuki, but forgiving them takes a big change in your life. Whatever your ex did to you will fade and you will get to bloom into the person you want to be. There are people who will be there with you every step of the way just like Izuku and there will be people who will love you like you love them. But you won't be able to reach that part of your life if you don't forgive what your ex did to you or even if you can't forgive him, forget him.

I've seen people come in here due to past trauma their ex caused and I'm going to tell you people end up committing or attempting suicide because of it. I wasn't in your position and I don't know how you feel, but I'm going to ask you to try and learn and move on." Mirabel said

"Thank you for listening to me." Katsuki replied

"It's my duty to do so and I'm happy you confided into me." Mirabel said

The door opened and Izuku walk in.

"I came early didn't I?" Izuku asked

"No, you came in time. Katsuki was good today, we had a good talk." Mirabel answered

"Then we can go home now." Izuku said as he held unto the handle of Katsuki's wheelchair and proceeded to thank the therapist and the both of them went their merry way.