Chapter 29

Katsuki and Izuku went back to the hotel. Katsuki immediately went and took a shower. The two of them packed their stuff making sure everything  was organized. Izuku went to a shower while Katsuki sat in the living room on his phone seeing the positive pregnancy Kaminari had sent to him. I guess everyone was getting pregnant he guessed. His hands went unconsciously to his flat stomach.

Izuku came out the startling him.

"You know Kaminari and Shinso are expecting a baby." Katsuki said

"Aren't you tired? Let's go to bed, we should rest. We've been out long for today." Izuku replied changing the topic

"Izuku." Katsuki called out looking at his laps

"How do you feel about children?" Katsuki asked wanting answers

Izuku looked at him shock.

"I want nothing than to be a father and like I said at the Todoroki's I've been looking at the big picture here. However, considering your condition there is nothing we can do about it and it's just that. Katsuki, can we please drop this for pete's sake?" Izuku asked

"I'm not fit for you." Katsuki whispered

"What did you just say?" Izuku asked hearing what Katsuki said, but wanted to clarify what he heard.

"I'm not good for you, Izuku." Katsuki said, but it pained him to even say it.

"And who are you to decide what's good for me and what's not. I think you don't consider my feelings, I know that you love me, but Katsuki come on you think I will leave you because you can't give me children. I mean I haven't come inside you yet without a condom. To me the way you're thinking is so selfish, it's like all that confidence and security you had, vanished since the day Shoto cheated on you. I hate it when people think that I'm going to leave you." Izuku said the vein at his neck popped out, showing how calm he wanted to be.

"I'll say this for the last and finally time, I'm not him, I'm not Shoto!" Izuku yelled before going to the room slamming the bedroom door.

Katsuki had let his tears fall, it wasn't Izuku who was going to leave, Katsuki would push him away with his own hands. Katsuki laid in the chair crying himself in his own self pity.

It was a blessing that the chair at least had a blanket that Katsuki placed in the chair in the morning, he took the cushion using it as a pillow and covered himself in the blanket.

Izuku was right he was scared, he was scared that he would hurt and leave him the same Shoto did. It was as if Shoto's deed has imprinted his mind. What he need to do was to move on from his past trauma, he needs to stop worrying about being able to bear kids.

Tonight was definitely cold, Katsuki shivered a little bit under the blanket only wanting the warmth. This was the second fight the two had, maybe everyone was right relationship do have its problem.