Chapter 13

Izuku didn’t remember what day it was, the blonde had always filled his mind with his fantasy. The way Katsuki smiled at him made his hear flutter. He had a massive crush on Katsuki when he was younger and when he moved, he realized Katsuki was never his.

He would scroll through his social media during his free time and one day he landed upon a picture of Shoto and Katsuki, the way how Katsuki smiled when he was with Shoto made him fully accept that Katsuki was never his.

He only wished the two happiness, but when he received Shoto’s wedding invitation, air stuck at his throat afraid to face the true reality.

Izuku opened the invitation to see Shoto’s name and one he couldn’t recognize. He felt a relief in his heart, but wondering thoughts lingered, what could possibly happen between Katsuki and Shoto.

Izuku took the flight back to his hometown country and went to Shoto’s wedding. He saw Katsuki in a wheelchair and immediately made his way to Katsuki.

The two talked and Izuku developed a hatred against his own cousin for ruining the person, he treasured the most. He have been in relationship with other people, but no one could ever make his heart flutter like Katsuki.

It was as if the god of love have answered his prayers when Katsuki said he will be moving to the Americas for treatment. He knew this was his chance since everything has fallen into his hands.

Now, he knew he made the right choice. He will love Katsuki regardless of his imperfections, because even though Katsuki body had some scars. He still viewed him as the most beautiful person he had ever met. Katsuki smile when Izuku came home light up his home.

He just needed to wait, to make sure Katsuki wasn’t afraid to open up to him, to share his worries. Love made Izuku weak, but will he be weak for Katsuki? He surely will.

It was right there and then he realized how much he had love Katsuki. Even at work, his mind will always be  on Katsuki, how he's doing? What eventful adventure took place today? He wanted Katsuki to tell him what he did and how much he enjoyed doing it.

The man is whipped, too whipped for Katsuki, but his biggest worries is if Katsuki would even give him the chance to love him.

This was the final realization of Izuku's feeling towards the blonde. The feeling he had try to bury, came right back when he went to Shoto's wedding.

He didn't want to sound like a bad person, but he kinda glad that he could get Katsuki all to himself now.

It was the one thing Shoto did right in his entire life, being a fucking asshole did come in handy for him.