Chapter 51

The day ended with Katsuki getting everything from his list and going back home with his mom and dad after ordering pizza, fried chicken, beers and soda. Katsuki opened the door and Izuku brought all the stuff in. Katsuki and his mom placed the food on the table.

"We are going to get fat, just yesterday we ate pizza." Mitsuki said

"I know, but I'm honestly craving it, I don't know why." Katsuki replied as he opened the pizza box getting out a slice and the fried chicken in the next. Izuku came around the table and took a seat as everyone began eating. Katsuki drank two cans of beer, his parents got up.

"Son, I think that Rei, enji, Kirishima and Shoto with Kiaya will come here tomorrow along with us." Masaru said

"Yeah, Izuku and I are thinking off having a housewarming party when we are fully moved in." Katsuki said earning a nod from both his parents.

Izuku disposed of the garbage and  the two began sorting out the things and putting it in their rightful place, they were done by night fall.

"We need to buy two more bed, since one of the guest room has already have a bed." Katsuki said

"Yeah tonight come and sleep on the futon with me tonight, it's really comfortable." Izuku said as he placed his head on Katsuki's lap.

"You know you want something else and you're using the futon as an excuse." Katsuki said

"You're so correct and right now my cock is aching to be inside you." Izuku replied as he got up facing Katsuki as he began to place kiss on his lips.

Izuku got up from the chair taking Katsuki into his arms and carried Katsuki to the room

"Isn't the futon going to be stink with cum?" Katsuki asked

"Wait here." Izuku said as he went in the walk in closet and came out with a towel and spreading over the futon.

Izuku started to kiss Katsuki as his hand rubbed Katsuki's waist up and down. The two tongues searched each others.

Izuku pulled off Katsuki's shirt following his pants and boxer in one go. Katsuki moaned as Izuku took his cock into his mouth. Katsuki's cock leaked pre-cum as Izuku continuously bobbed his head.

Katsuki into Izuku mouth making Izuku suck every last drop. Izuku lowered himself reaching for Katsuki's hole as he began to eat the fuck out of Katsuki, who moaned on top of his tongue, Izuku pulled away and rolled the condom onto his cock. Izuku lubricate his cock with his spit.

Izuku took off his shirt as he began to line himself with Katsuki's hole that clench against nothing. Izuku slowly slide into Katsuki, who gripped onto the futon. Izuku slowly thrust into Katsuki and then he picked up his pace.

"i..I'm g...gonna aH...AH...cum." Katsuki moaned

"I...izuku~...I'M CUMMING!." Katsuki shouted as the cum splattered all over his stomach.

Katsuki came down from his high, Izuku though, was still thrusting into him crazily.

Izuku cock twitched inside of Katsuki as he came inside of the condom. He pulled out tying the condom before throwing onto the ground and getting another one. Izuku laid on his back making Katsuki straddled over his lap as he slowly made Izuku's cock enter him fully as he began to grind on him before bouncing.

Sweat formed on the two's body.

The night was eventful for both and they did not stop until the light from outside seeped through the curtains, Katsuki made Izuku put up.

Izuku cleaned Katsuki's limped body before placing one of his shirts on Katsuki and his underwear and short pants. He removed the cum filled towel and placed it in the basket that was in the corner of the room and placed the covers over Katsuki.

He remembered that his parents and the rest will be coming here today, so he got under the covers with Katsuki after lighting a scent candle in the room to get rid of any weird smell.