Chapter 9

It was the day Izuku had promised Katsuki, he introduced Katsuki to the doctor and a therapist, so Katsuki can communicate his feeling, worries, pain and whatever he feels like communicating, especially the things that haunts him the most, his past.

Izuku and Katsuki took one day at a time, it did hurt, but it was worth a cost. Katsuki knew he couldn't fail Izuku, the person who has been his rock through everything other than his parents and Kaminari. Izuku took the time out to analyze Katsuki's appointments, even helping him out with the small exercise at home, without pushing Katsuki too hard.

The two of them cooperate and communicated with, it was needed between them. At the end of the day, Izuku's goal stayed the same, helping Katsuki and loving him in the dark. He didn't want Katsuki to see no other motive, than himself getting better. 

The two of them were in the doctor's office, looking at the doctor as he read through the file in front of him.

"Sorry for the wait, but I needed time to process what I was going to say. I want to say Katsuki, you've tried so hard to get where you are now. We all know how much it means for you to walk and I want to say that Katsuki, you're getting there, you have good potential and the best support you could have ever asked for. I'm not going to predict it, but you will be able to walk approximately in a year and these day have been flying like it's nothing.

However, I need you to follow a strict food diet. No, we won't ask you to lose weight, you have the perfect weight, but food to help strengthen your bones. Here is a list that you should follow and if you're eating any fatted food. I ask that if you can slow down until we can see you walk again. As your doctor and this person beside you, I want to say how proud I am of you. People give up because it's too hard and it tires them out, but all I have to say is don't quit, continue with the process." The doctor finished

"Wow! I'm impressed with my journey and like you said I'm very thankful for Izuku, he's help me a lot. I will continue because I want to go back to my hometown to show my parents and friends that I did it." Katsuki said with a smile.

"Well I love young spirited people, my wife will love your spirit. She was also in the same accident as you. The doctors told her, she can never walk or have children again, but we got through it together. She can walk and we have three beautiful children two girls, one boy." The doctor said

And if this remarked, never boost his confidence in having kids, maybe his life isn't ruin yet.

"How was she able to have kids due to her condition?" Katsuki asked

"It is a long story, but to make it short. The accident damaged her womb badly, but she went for the right treatment, that was how we met. She did every absolute thing to fix her womb and she did, but with that she could do no hard work, so I put her on bed rest. It's about meeting the right person and accepting them for who they are. I would have still love and married my wife, even if she couldn't have been able to bore kids." The doctor said and this gave Katsuki hopes.

All he want in this life was to give his partner a kid or love a child with all his love.

"Thank you doc." Izuku said and proceed to help Katsuki out the room.

"You hear that Katsuki, there is a possibility you can have a child." Izuku said making Katsuki smile

"I'm so happy." Katsuki said, he doubted it, but it was a low possibility he can have kids, the possibility he wanted to hold onto