Chapter 1

First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading the rest of my fan fiction. I want to also point out that there will be grammar mistakes. Happy reading :)!!!

The two of them started off as young lovers dreaming to get married, having children and die old and in love and meet in another life. I mean that was how Katsuki felt, he loved Todoroki with all his heart. The both of them met in first year of high school and when the teacher’s placed them in a group and eventually changed numbers and they started out as friends and then became lovers.

Katsuki went to the same college as Shoto, but pursue different majors. Shoto did business as he was to take over his father’s company and Katsuki was there pursuing his dream of being a chef. Shoto would always come to Katsuki’s class to pick him up or would just go for fun sake.

Shoto loved the way Katsuki nibbled on the pen end as he concentrated or when Katsuki tied up his hair that grew out since Shoto loved it that way.

Shoto really loved Katsuki and he wouldn’t change Katsuki for the world, but what was it? What made his heart stopped beating the way it did in the past when he saw Katsuki? Or when he received any text that Katsuki would send him. What was it that change between the two?

Shoto knew he felt out of love for Katsuki when he met that red haired guy. The way Kirishima smiled at him or simply waved at him made his heart flutter, but he didn’t want to hurt Katsuki, so he did everything in secret.

Meeting up with Kirishima, having intimacy with him, maybe the reason why he fell out of love for Katsuki was because of how long they were together. It’s been 6 years, the two were together.

He fell in love with Kirishima and that was it. Katsuki knew it in his heart Todoroki didn’t feel the same for him like he used to and it wreck him, so he thought of way to talk to Shoto without breaking it to him.

Katsuki had finished his classes and drove to Shoto’s apartment that he had the key to.