Chapter 23

Izuku's face showed angered as he saw Katsuki's face fell from happiness to sadness.

"And do we care? did we asked for your goddamn opinion? I don't see any voters around here." Izuku said trying to keep his cool down.

"That is no way you should take to your elders much less your aunt." Shoto butted in

Izuku laughed.

"Listen, I'm going to say this the last time and make sure you hear every bit of it. I don't care about this side of the family never did, never will. You should remember that your fucking disgusting son put Katsuki in that accident because he was in love with another. Use your fucking senses and comprehended, the Bakugou's hates you for what you did to their son, but held their peace because he was once the love of their son.

I despised that you wanted to buy forgiveness, but with six fucking million yen, that shit can't even buy me a stable car or a house. I hate my aunt with a burning passion because of what she did to my mom, left her for dick. I will say this, I love Katsuki so much that his pain he through made me feel it too and what was Shoto doing. Oh, fucking baby making that was what he was doing. He doesn't have no remorse for what he has done to Katsuki and the audacity he had to invite him to his wedding. That was the lowest of the low and if the life inside Shoto slowly leaves his body and I was the only option to save him, I would watch him bleed out and die and it goes for all you that is given the last name Todoroki." Izuku said and he left.

Katsuki watched as everyone was shock.

"Inko, you raised a ungrateful and disrespectful child." Rei said shock.

"Izuku, is a nice person, but when he gets angry, he's a whole different person. I don't blame him for what he said or did. The reason for my accident was most definitely Shoto's fault, we can not change it. I'm able to walk, but a part of me have regrets, regrets that I dated Shoto because if I didn't we all would have been in a different situation. Shoto has no remorse and I'm not blaming the family for his behavior, but what Izuku said was right, if Shoto was to die and I had the power to save his life I would have watched him die too. Congratulation on being a dad Shoto, you deserve it." Katsuki said as he was about to walk out.

"You're going too?" Enji asked

"Yeah, Izuku needs me right now, it was nice meeting you all again." Katsuki answered and left.

He went outside and saw Izuku was still in the car. He went and opened the door and got in.

He brought Izuku's head to his chest as he slowly played with Izuku's hair.

"Baby I'm sorry, I ruined a good day for you." Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist.

"I understand and it's okay, however you shouldn't have talked to your aunt that way. I understand where you're coming from and you are allowed to vent your feelings, but you were quite a bit mean in there." Katsuki replied making Izuku squeeze his waist.

"I'm sorry." Izuku apologize

"There is nothing to apologize about. Do you want to tell them you're sorry?" Katsuki asked and Izuku shook his head making Katsuki giggled

"You're cute." Katsuki said making Izuku lift his head and the two shared a sweet kiss.

"Go and tell your parents that we're leaving." Katsuki commanded.

Enji came and knock on the window making the couple turned their heads.

"Can we all talk?" He asked making the two nod hesitantly