Chapter 12

Every week passed by and Katsuki went to the hosiptal, he always wanted to know why Izuku was so carefree until he found out Izuku was taking day off work to get him to help. He thought of confronting Izuku about it.

Izuku walked through the doors and Katsuki went to him, he picked up the habit of greeting Izuku when he walk through the door.

"I need to tell you something." Katsuki said making Izuku wondered

But nonetheless he pushed Katsuki's wheelchair back to the living room.

"Okay, let me say it from the beginning. I know you may be tired of me telling you, how grateful I am that you gave me this opportunity to live with you and we have been doing well with this cohabitation. I like that we get to go place together and I'm really glad that I had get to know you live here, because my socialization skills wasn't and isn't the best. However, Deku, I found you've been taking time off work to help me and I don't want to ruin any opportunity or how you get your income from. I can never do that to you, so I'm saying this because you should get back to work." Katsuki said as he fondled with the cloth on his leg.

"Kacchan, listen to me, you aren't in the way of my income. My big  brother runs my dad company, he know my situation and was willing to take up the offer for a while. Everyone just wants to help you, when he needs help I go in and see what I can do. He's the director and I'm the CEO, if there is any problems he needs to address he will come to me or my dad.

We always help each other, when we can. He will send the thing with my secretary and I read over it and if needed to sign, I'll signed it and send it back in the morning when I leave from here, so when you think I'm taking time off I'm really not. I just go to bed late at night and get up early in the morning to give back the file or I stay at the company to see what needs to be done. Also, you're not a burden, if you feel that way. I just have a fucked up sleep schedule, I'm using to going to bed late and waking up early. My body is program to so." Izuku explained

"Okay, but when things get rough come and tell me, so I can help. I don't like that I'm living here rent free and only helping you with money my parents will send for me every two weeks. I just don't like being a leech on you." Katsuki stated

"And you aren't, I'm kinda glad you get to live here with me. My house wasn't filled with brightness like you, so I should be the one thanking you." Izuku said

Katsuki blushed, when Izuku said his home was bright because of him.

"Thank you for everything Izuku." Katsuki said with a smile and now it was Izuku's turn to blush. He blushed more than Katsuki, he looked like a tomato. He was madly whipped for Katsuki.