Chapter 14

Things between the two have been technically going great. Katsuki did his rehabilitation and therapy well even though it was challenging for him because it was very draining.

Izuku would always encourage him telling him in the end it would be worth it, but everyone had their doubts and Katsuki’s one was that he would never be able to walk again.

Therapy was going well since he had to also go to a therapist to talk out his problems and Izuku was with him every step of the way.

Katsuki and Izuku came home, Katsuki was of course drained from all the small exercise he has done such as the doctors helping him move his legs which gave him cramps in his upper back.

“This is really hard; I don’t think I would be able to push through.” Katsuki said making Izuku stop

“But you’ve come a long way, I mean it isn’t easy to do it, we can’t snap our fingers and make everything go back to normal. We have to make sacrifices Kacchan.” Izuku replied disappointed that Katsuki will give up.

“I love how you support me Izuku, I’m really glad, but I have countless less pain after those small exercise. I can’t sleep sometimes, because I’m not able to move the way I want. It’s almost a year and I can’t get anything right.” Katsuki said

“What we don’t need is self-pity. You’re gonna do this Katsuki, I believe in you and that’s why I tell you to share your worries with me.” Izuku replied

“I can’t put my burdens on you, you’ve been helping me out a lot. You also have work, taking care of me is already a pain in the ass.” Katsuki said

“Don’t you say that Katsuki Bakugou let me help me, I want you to depend on me.” Izuku said as he held onto Katsuki shoulders.

“I know you want to help me, but why?” Katsuki asked

“Because that’s who I am, how can I leave you there to suffer when I can be a big help to you. I want you to be able to walk again. I want you to show people that you could have done it on your own. I want you to be happy by doing the things you once love Katsuki. I want you to know that I’m going to be behind you or in front of cheering you because I lo…” Izuku paused, he was going to sell himself out.

“Because I at least don’t want your parents to worry about you too much. You have all the help you need Katsuki, but the only person who can make you walk is you.” Izuku added

“I’m sorry, Deku.” Katsuki said, boy how much did Izuku love hearing that.

Izuku hugged Katsuki patting his back, reassuring him that everything is going to be okay. That they are going to get through this hardship together.