Chapter 55

The jet landed and the two were taken home by the driver that waited for them. The moment Katsuki reached he began to take out all his clothing along with Izuku's placing the in the walk in closet along with their tennis shoes, the futon was neatly fold and was placed in the corner. Izuku sighed and walked in the closet

"Katsuki, baby, I told you to sit down and rest. Let me do the work." Izuku said

"Honey, it's okay, I can't sit down when there is stuff that needs to be done. Shindo texted me saying he will be here tomorrow, so we can bring in the bed." Katsuki replied

"Please just don't over work yourself, I can ask Shindo for help to bring in our stuff or I'll just hire some people, so let me do few calls. If you are tired then please take a rest on the futon." Izuku said as he took out his phone leaving Katsuki to do what he was doing. Izuku made a few calls and he got what he wanted.

Katsuki was finished, he went to the two guest room decorating it like he did the first. He took out the picture frame and placed the sonogram in the frame placing it on the night stand of his and Izuku's shared room.

He went downstairs and everything was in place just the refrigerator than Shindo is bringing needs to be placed in its spot.

It been the most eventful since the three last month has past, Kirishima, Kaminari and Keigo who already had kids before. Kaminari a baby girl again and Kirishima gave birth to his son. Tomura and Keigo had gotten married a year before Izuku and Katsuki, the two had been together for so long and it felt like the perfect moment for both. In that same year it was discovered that Keigo was pregnant with their daughter and the next year gotten pregnant with twin girls, Keigo thought that it was enough children for him since he had already gotten what he wanted. Tomura and Keigo would visit but not to that extent and it was very understandable, but they said that they will definitely come for Katsuki's and Izuku's housewarming party.

Katsuki laid in the couch while subconsciously caressing his baby bump. Izuku came and sat in the couch with him on his phone.

"I think we should start buying baby clothes for our son and start to decorate his nursery." Izuku said making Katsuki nod.

"This honestly feels like a dream that I don't want to wake up from." Katsuki said

"I can assure you it's not." Izuku replied leaning down placing a kiss on Katsuki's lips

"I hope I begin to show." Katsuki stated

"And you will, everything takes time so let's rest up for tomorrow and start to plan for our housewarming party." Izuku said as he held Katsuki's hand taking him to bed.