Chapter 65

Katsuki reached his parents house and looked at Ikuyo.

"I will come back, I just need to talk to your dad." Katsuki said receiving a kiss on the cheeks from Ikuyo, who rushed out and was immediately peppered with kisses from both his grandparents. Katsuki left and drove back home. He went to his room to see Izuku waiting in the chair for him.

"Izuku as your partner, I am very disappointed in you. We all warned you and you continued with your fucking bullshit." Katsuki said as he looked at Izuku

"What are you taking about?" Izuku asked

"The reason Ikuyo got into a fight was because of you, you and your fucking favoritism. I won't stand here and watch as my son beg for death or wish he was in a different family because you couldn't treat him the same. I mean you take time off work work to go to Katsumi's school events, but as Ikuyo ask you tell him yes, but all of a sudden you get busy. We told you to stop Izuku because Ikuyo is at an age where he understands everything and he understand that his cruel father would have choose his sister over him. Why do you love Katsumi so much?" Katsuki answered

"Because she is a girl, we don't want any man to be taking advantage of her. I just want to show her, how a man is supposed to love her." Izuku said

"And Ikuyo isn't the same, Ikuyo had a boyfriend that I didn't even know about and the person he wanted to tell was you. Listen Izuku, I'm a parent to two children, one of them is being treated like shit because of you and the other gets everything they want because of you and if push comes to shove, I will divorce you because what you are doing is wrong. I will take Ikuyo and you take Katsumi since she is your favorite child because I won't make my child die because of you. How can you do this to us? our family is falling apart because of your favoritism. I never wanted to say this, but Izuku you are the better partner and I am forever grateful for what you did, but when it comes to being the better father Shoto is better than you and I stand by what I said." Katsuki said as he made his way to the walk in closet.

"What did you say?" Izuku asked shocked

"You heard what I said, there is no need for me to repeat it and now you've pushed me and Ikuyo too far. I will be staying at my parents house until you take your head out of your ass." Katsuki said packing some of his clothes into his suitcase.

"Katsuki, why don't we go pick Ikuyo up and I'll talk to him?" Izuku asked and Katsuki shook his head.

"Leave him there, I don't need him to know the only reason you are trying to fix your father-son relationship is because I threaten you with divorce." Katsuki said as he drag his suitcase to Ikuyo room placing some of his clothes along with the school uniform and he made his way downstairs. Katsuki felt bad, so he turned around and placed a kiss on Izuku's lips.

"You better fix this." Katsuki said, but was back by Izuku

"Let me go instead." Izuku said and Katsuki thought about it for a while before nodding.

Izuku went upstairs and packed some of his clothes and Katsuki took out some of Ikuyo's clothes and uniform and handed it Izuku who came downstairs and took it from Katsuki's hands. Izuku placed a kiss in Katsuki's lips before going. Katsumi came downstairs and watched as he father drove off. She also saw a suitcase in Katsuki's hand

"Where is dad going?" Katsumi asked

"He's going to make things right." Katsuki answered taking the suitcase back up to their shared room and placing the suitcase in it's respective places.

Izuku went to his in laws house and parked the car before going to ring the doorbell. Mitsuki came and answer the door.

"I'm here for Ikuyo." Izuku said

"Let me fetch him." Mitsuki replied as she went inside to get Ikuyo, who looked at his dad.

"Let's go to the villa." Izuku said making Ikuyo nod and he went for his bag. He kissed his grandparents goodbye as he walked to the car. Izuku began driving to the villa, the drive was silent. None of then uttered a word to each other.

Izuku stopped at villa, parking his car and Ikuyo made his way out and waited for his dad to come and opened the door, so he can go in his room.

Izuku got his suitcase out and went to the front door. Izuku went and opened the door and Ikuyo walked in already going upstairs.

"Ikuyo, have you eaten?" Izuku asked making Ikuyo stopped

"I already ate at grandma's house." Ikuyo answered

"Okay then if you're tired go to bed. I want to talk to you." Izuku said earning a nod from Ikuyo, who went upstairs.